+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sadly no and I lack alot of confidence now because of my stomach.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hate my body i lost the baby weight then gained it again, am trying to loose it all again.

Generally i just feel like a big fat blob (i had major self esteem issues pre floppy belly, post has made that worse and fobs friends comments even more so)

Sent from my MB526 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I've had 2 kids and my tummy definitely has bounced back. No stretchmarks, no loose skin, looks pretty much the same as it did prior to having children.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    No its pretty wrecked!! On the plus size I'm a size 8 again yay.
    I've had two kids. I don't have any stretch marks at all but have a little "bulge" from torn abdominal muscles and some loose skin at the bottom. It has improved drastically with time and lots of physio but I doubt ill ever wear a bikini again.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I've had 3 1/2 full term pregnancys and I'm pretty happy with my tummy area. It's definitely bounced back each time.
    I don't have any stretch marks and I don't have any excess skin. I have good genes I guess and have always been a size 6-8.
    I'm disappointed that for some reason I have 2 c-sec scars though. Not sure why they didn't go through the same one..? But other than that I'm pretty happy being a mum of 3 who can very comfortably wear a bikini. AND it's not I get a chance to say that proudly, so thank you!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to faroutbrusselsprout For This Useful Post:

Stiflers Mom  (01-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by missie_mack View Post
    Usually they remove the first one (by cutting around it) and you get a mini tummy tuck
    I thought this too, but I now have two, very close together. My old one is so faint though that you can barely see it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    My is a mess but not from the kids, It from gaining a massive amount of weight and then losing some of it (88 kgs) and than having a op at 19 weeks pg. It is a mass of loose skin and old stretch marks and than this scar. It was a 11cm long scar with a circle for new belly button when I was pg but now it's a big frown. The kids think it is just so funny. I think it's a reminder of how blessed I am that ds3 survived not so good odds. The rest is a testimony oh what I can do when I really try.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Mines the same

Eta I've had 3 children, wasn't wash-board to start with but has gone back to its comfy soft self.
    Last edited by headoverfeet; 01-07-2012 at 19:40.

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Mines the same apart from a few stretch marks, pretty happy with it

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think mine wouldnt have been anywhere near as bad if i hadnt had a section. Its soft and covered in stretchies although they have faded. But you know what? Im really not that bothered!! Im happy, im healthy and we have a beautiful little girl to show for it

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub