+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Your tummy after kids!

Did your belly bounce back after having kids?
    How many have you had?
    Are you happy with your body post kids?

I'm very lucky that after two kids my tummy has bounced back really well, flat, no stretchmarks and the skin looks nice and firm..... Until I bend over, then the middle part looks like I'm 80 would love to change that but since I'm planning another two kids I figure I'd better get comfortable with it!

How about you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    god no! lol, i hate it. it looks terrible. i have had two ceaserians and have a massive dent just between the scar and my bellybutton. even when im wearing a t-shirt it looks obvious that there is a big dent. not thrilled at all with it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I had twins and an emergency c-section.
    Can't get rid of the over hang! Definitely not happy. Currently 18+6 with this bubby and will try harder with ab work next time to see if it helps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My tummy has never been really flat or hard, regardless of how fit i was, so I guess while I'm unhappy with it, I always have been. It's a little softer, but I wouldn't say it's a different shape, and no flabby skin.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My tummy bounced back after my first DD, it was flat, no stretchmarks and the skin was still firm. Since having my second DD it's not fared as well, it's squishy, overhangs my jeans and my hips are stretch marked. I try not to be too bothered about it because I want a third in the future.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    No my body never bounced back. My stomach is completely ruined. It's completely covered in stretch marks. It's far from firm and after my second pregnancy i have a slight over hang.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ruined. Totally ruined.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Yes I am mostly happy but work hard for it. I do have some stretch marks but not in visible places really.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Oh and I've had 5

Thanks
    Reviews
    After DD1 it sprang back, very few stretch marks and they were very light, almost invisible. With DD2 she was all out in front, my belly was HUGE. She was 9lb 7oz and my tummy now has soft loose saggy skin and purple stretch marks.

Forgot to say: I'm not thrilled with my tummy now, but it doesn't particularly bother me.