+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default First Cycle IVF process.... First scan after OCP... Worried....

Hello everyone,
    I am new to this whole IVF process... I have completed my OCP, i started taking OCP on day 5 of my AF which was on 4/6/2012 and completed on 25/6/2012.. Started Synarel nasal spray on 19/6/2012 and ongoing... I am scheduled for my first scan tomorrow 2/7/2012.... Just had my AF again on 30/6/2012... i read on the net that it is normal.... Was wondering if scan still can be done with my AF.... ??? anyone can help???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mum pin,
    At my clinic it is standard to have a scan on day 2 or 3 of AF in a stim cycle, it is a bit icky but won't be a problem.
    good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Lillabuggles
    Thank you for your reply Went to the clinic today and my uterus lining is 7mm ... so now waiting to get my blood test results and see what happens next...
    How are you getting on ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mumpin,
    Sorry to hear your lining wasn't what you wanted If you don't mind me asking what did they want it to be? I don't think they measured my lining that early, only looked for number of follies.
    I just got a BFN on my second FET so waiting for AF to start a final FET cycle . Have you had your blood results yet? Hope you can get started soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Lilabuggles,
    Thank you... I am so sorry to hear about BFN... It's okay, stay positive... Hope that your 3rd FET will result in BFP Lotsa for you

about my lining, it was 7mm on monday... blood test was good (down regulated) and went for another scan today and the lining is 5mm.... the best is 4mm or less so it is estimated i will be there on friday.... so I am starting the injections on Friday

Hope that your AF comes soon and you can get going