+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default The little things. That make your day

Im sick, and spent ds's nap time wheb i could get some rest making this for ds's party.

His face and the huge cuddle I got when he saw "my McQueen" made my day and now I'm feeling on top of the world.

What little things make your day?
    Attached Images

2. The Following User Says Thank You to daysta112 For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (30-06-2012)

heeeeerekittykitty is offline My babies, my cats ....ahhhh , bliss !!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    That's cute ! My kids love cars . Hope you feel better soon !

Hmm , lots of little things ,

My ds laughing out loud .
    My dd being cheeky and making me laugh with the funny things she does
    An ice cold can of coke :-D
    A yummy lunch
    My nap I get to have everyday when the kids have theirs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Cute

Seriously, every single time I lay eyes on my baby it makes my day.

I can be in the crappiest mood and she will change it with one look.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LoCo For This Useful Post:

Gothel  (30-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Help from a stranger made my day today. It wasn't a 'little' thing (to me it seems massive!) but I wanted to share I had been so miserable all day until this......

I had young calf become sick very quickly this evening and I didn't have the medication required on hand. I'm only new to the area so I don't know many of my neighbours and those that I do know couldn't help me.

A complete stranger saw my hopeless post in a facebook group that I use. They insisted on doing the 70km or so round trip to my house to bring the medication to me. They injected my calf and helped me move him out of the weather. They wouldn't even accept anything in return.

My hubby isn't home so there was no way I could move the calf by myself. I think the injection may very well have saved it's life.

There truly are some amazing people out there. There is no way I can feel miserable after someone does something like this for me! I was blown away.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CountryLovin For This Useful Post:

Bluest Blue Box  (01-07-2012),Gothel  (30-06-2012),Gracie's Mum  (01-07-2012),Guest1234  (01-07-2012),Kadorite  (01-07-2012),LoCo  (01-07-2012),~ElectricPink~  (01-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Today my daughter was asked by a shop keeper what her name was.... For the first time ever she replied and said her name!

It's something so small but it really hit me as an important ' first time' thing. DH was with us as well so it was a fuzzy happy family moment

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Milly Molly Mandy For This Useful Post:

Kadorite  (01-07-2012),~ElectricPink~  (01-07-2012)

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We had a friend give up his morning to help DH block up a big draught-hole in our ceiling. And his wife came over to and played with our girls, all round it was a really pleasant morning, we don't like asking anyone for help, everyone is so busy in their own lives, but theses friend maker it seem like a pleasure

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    DD deciding that her favourite song is 'Party Rock'. I'm assuming she heard it on the Big Brother ads but I put it on for her last night on the computer (had to look it up as I dont have it) and she started dancing and singing.

Was adorable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DS wanting no one else but his dad & hearing them laugh & play and how happy they are together, their bond that they have.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    When DS looks deep into my eyes and tells me that I'm beautiful and pretty, and the best mummy in the world

When DP comes home from work and gives me a big kiss and hug.

Every night when DS goes to bed, DP and I cuddle up to him in his bed and each read him a book. It feels so sweet, and after being a single mum for 5 years, it feels so good to finally have that family unit. It really makes my heart melt

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ~ElectricPink~ For This Useful Post:

Kadorite  (01-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    DS playing chasings with his 2 yo friend. It's so cute because one of them will get distracted and wander off or they'll get confused as to who is chasing who. It's great seeing him get big enough to really play with his friends.