+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tadpoles View Post
    Wow I don't remember spending that much. Is that including the bear as well or just the clothes?
    Either way I wouldn't spend that much
    Maybe tiny baby clothes? I guess it depends on the size of the doll. My son's doll is naked + a cloth nappy probably for this reason.
    Just the outfit. I had never been in one of their stores til the other day as i was curious as to what the prices were. Never found out how much a bear is but the clothes, while many were very nice, they were very over priced.

Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hmmmm, I can't wait to pay off my new sewing machine. I'm still a beginner and still need to learn to read a proper pattern, but when I do, boy dolls clothes are first on my list
    For now it's just a real pain.

Similar Threads

1. The random things our kids say...
    By LoveLivesHere in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 28-10-2012, 17:52
  2. Weird/random things that have happened to you?
    By Parrmum in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-06-2012, 19:21
  3. My little dinosaur has discovered biting!
    By Trio in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-06-2012, 10:14