+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mrs Molly Coddle is offline I've admitted in writing that veve is awesome - eeek she has proof!!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I would tell him now can you send him a photo or something?

Thanks
    Reviews
    How far is he? Could you meet him somewhere if interstate for a surprise? I too couldn't wait to tell my DH and that was only 35 mins !!! Good luck I'm sure either way will be super special

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    On one hand, I think my hubby would be a little upset if I kept it from him for 3 weeks, but on the other hand, I think he would go insane if he had to wait 3 weeks to cuddle me after telling him the news.
    I asked my hubby & he said if it were him, he would prefer to be told straight away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, I gave in and I told him before I went to work (nightshift). He went all quiet and then asked if I was for real..Said yes and then he kept asking 4 more times if I was for real and then went quiet again hehe.He was so blown away and soo happy!! He said that he was glad I told him instead of waiting 3 weeks! Sent him a few pictures of the positive tests but his phone is stupid and he can only make out a faint line on one of them, but I assured him it was not faint in real life hehe :-D
    He asked if he could go tell all the boys straight away or how it worked and told him to just wait a bit till we are 100% sure baby isn't going anywhere :0)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mize28 For This Useful Post:

MoonMoon  (01-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Aw how lovely sounds like u did the right thing. Big congrats to u both he must be grinning from ear to ear xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww that's awesome!!! Either way it's exciting, whether it's in person or over the phone. I wouldn't have been able to wait either.
    Congratulations!!!!!!! : D Best of luck with your pregnancy x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Mize!!!

I was in a similar situation but my hubby would be home 5 days after I found out. I wanted to wait and tell him in person and I made I through one night & one day but it was driving me insane! I couldn't sleep or concentrate at work so I ended up telling him on the phone the next night. In the grand scheme of things it really doesn't matter that it wasn't in person

Congrats again & hope your pregnancy goes fantastically!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone :0) We are so excited and hopefully everything goes well, fingers crossed xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think you should tell him. Three weeks is a long time and i would be hurt if DF kept such a huge secret from me for that long.
    Plus if you start feeling crappy his support would be nice.