+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default How much are you showing?

I am 14.4 weeks pregnant with our 3rd baby and I feel as though I look as pregnant as my sister-in-law who is at 32 weeks with her 2nd... I'm not bothered about how big my belly is, just wondering if its 'normal' if there is a normal?

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is normal to show earlier with subsequent babies apparently because your internal areas are already stretched. Whereas I am 17 weeks with my first and seem to have a massive bump lol I think I need to stop eating!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm 12 weeks tomorrow and look 6 months pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am 24 weeks and am having people say that they can barely tell that I am pregnant. Somehow I don't think it will stay that way for the rest of the pregnancy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol harmonysweetpea! I might be in the same boat too... This lil one has kinda given me a sweet/junk tooth and even though my weight hasn't really gone up, my butt and gut size has!

Thanks
    Reviews
    20 weeks with twins and just beginning to show (I carry a large amount of extra weight though so its not as obvious). Can still hide it under a baggy top for now. By contrast my cousin is 11 weeks, skinny as a rake and already has a decent bump.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm 26weeks with my third, I was obviously showing by 15weeks, by 20weeks I felt like I looked the size I was at 30weeks with my previous 2 pregnancies. I am measuring 3weeks ahead, but thats not unusual for me as I tend to have big babies but my belly growth has definietly slowed down, I don't think I have grown much in the past 3ish weeks. Just waiting for the next big growth spurt now lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    28 weeks with first and over everyone telling me that I am so small. Lol. Because it starts to make me worry! I'm thin so my bump is compact I guess lol but bub is measuring right so at the end of the day that's all that matters..
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cute belly Sarelou!
    And your right, my first 2 were big boys, and even though its still only early, this one might be following suit lol!
    It does get annoying being told you look small or big for the weeks, I had a lady always ask of I were having twins with our 2nd..

Thanks
    Reviews
    I guess if you hear it once or twice it's ok but constantly it starts to wear thin lol. I would like to be able to rest a cuppa or plate on my belly lol I thought that would be cute but mine is nowhere near that stage! Did you have huge growth spurts in the last trimester?