+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry to hear about your concerns diamond eyes. is it the fact that you want a girl that makes you scared of another boy? will you be finding out the sex?

i have concerns about something being wrong with bubs, our dd was born with a defect so i think that always plays on the back of my mind.

i feel like a freak with the amount of worries i have, and i used to run to combat them but im not allowed to anymore because of the spotting. its a vicious cycle!

oh and ps 55 kilos!!?? thats amazing!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm afraid of miscarrying... again. I've been pregnant 15 times and have 2 sons. I think I might be again. I'm scared of thinking about it. I'm scared of hoping. I'm scared of getting so sick again that I can't take my son to pre-school.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    nact- *Hugs* Maybe go get checked out so you have peace of mind.. I know that fear too and it can be crippling xx

Diamind eyes- 55 kilos is freaking incredible!! well done you can lose 10 no problems, but best of luck in npt gaining too much If your bub is a boy people will have to be happy or get over it! Sorry that you feel that kind of pressure, thats awful

milktini- I cant wait to catch up!! Didnt think wed miss our sat park date due to bubs coming! He seriously sprung his entrance on me haha! Never gone so early before as the other two were both within 3 days of my due date on either side of it lol! Just getting everything sorted with registration and clink etc then Ds1 will be back at school and ill have a rouine figured out so will def catch up then! should be next weekish

op- birth went well Had an epi at 5cm then 4 pushes after 5 hour labour and he was out.. Hes settling in well and the other voys are adjusting really well too! I think the key is to wing it and not stress hehe x When are you due?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll be a first time mum come October and I'm most concerned about not being able to handle the labour. My mum had 2 c sections due to big babies and my sister had some significant damage giving birth after a 40+ hour labour which almost resulted in a c section a few years ago. I suppose those things make me even more nervous about that sort of stuff.

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by allforthem View Post
    sorry to hear about your concerns diamond eyes. is it the fact that you want a girl that makes you scared of another boy? will you be finding out the sex?

i have concerns about something being wrong with bubs, our dd was born with a defect so i think that always plays on the back of my mind.

i feel like a freak with the amount of worries i have, and i used to run to combat them but im not allowed to anymore because of the spotting. its a vicious cycle!

oh and ps 55 kilos!!?? thats amazing!!
    I would love a girl yep, but mainly the risk of autism would be less than it would with aboy (we have a very high chance of bubs being autistic if a boy) i have two boys who are on the spectrum.

Of course its the risk we took, but i go through waves of panic about it.

Thank you for the nice words regarding my weightloss ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    My baby is just over 2 weeks old, and I worry about SIDS so much! She just seems so darn little and fragile!

heeeeerekittykitty is offline My babies, my cats ....ahhhh , bliss !!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I worry sick about

- my 2.5 year old son still not talking

- something happening to one of my children or my DH

- me dying and my kids being left without me. This thought is weighing heavily on my mind lately . I just turned 31, my mum died at 30 leaving behind an 11 yr old( me) and my 7 yr old sister . Now I have my own children I honestly just feel sick at the thought of how she must have felt knowing she was going to die .

I worry daily about so many other things , money to pay bills , my dad or sister dying , my weight , my cats dying , my sons refusal to eat , my sons asthma , the list is endless however the above three I can say are the most dominant over my thoughts.

Wow I sound very morbid reading back on that .