+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default What do you worry about??

when pregnant, or in general?

i am a worry wort. ive had some spotting this pregnancy so im concerned about something being wrong with bubs, of losing it, of the vitamins i took before my BFP, of tearing during birth and even of not being able to "cope" with 3 kids. im even worried about worrying so much!!

im beginning to annoy myself. please share your worries to make me feel more normal!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's normal to have worries, and your not alone, I'm 14 weeks and I have had on off spotting since 11 weeks, when I have it, I cry myself to sleep, and get all negative, I'm scared to go to the toilet, I don't like to be on my feet for ages at a time which can be difficult working in retail, but call your midwife/doc, let them know, they will organise a scan and stuff to see how bubs is. How far along are you? And with the tearing, with my first, he grazed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cont. Me and I had to be stitched up, just focus on the positives and you will feel a lot better with things.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    At the moment, honestly, I am worrying excessively about my weight. I gained over 20kg's in my 2 previous pregnancies, I worked my a$$ off to loose 17kgs before I fell pregnant this time. I am now 26weeks and it seems like most of it has come back and it really depresses me, my stomach isn't huge, and I can see all the muscle tone has disappeared from my arms, I have huge tuckshop lady arms again and it makes me so unhappy. It's my fault completely, I just have no motivation to go to the gym and my eating has been horrible. I need to get on top of it now while I am still at a stage where I can exercise and change my eating habits, but it is extremely hard.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Littlemissmetal For This Useful Post:

Kiplusthree  (30-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Coping with two kids, having another non-sleeper.

And not pregnancy related - having DS move into his own bed and hopefully have him learn to go to sleep by himself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    thankyou all for your replies!

milktini i worry about weight too! ive lost 20 kilos after my first two, and feel it creeping on again, and in all the same spots. its so hard to eat properly when you just dont feel like anything but hot chips! and exercise in winter is hard enough let alone with a belly! im sure we will get back in to it after bubs are here.

smileymum, im just over 11 weeks. had a scan on thursday and another next week, all looks good but i still fret over it. i know what you mean about getting all negative, its hard to find the positives when you see ANY blood during pregnancy, and i never had this with my other two kiddos.

majestichiss, goodluck with the bed moving. two non sleepers does suck! but there is no promise that number two will be a bad sleeper! when are you due in january? im the 17th.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I worried about all of those things!!

I gained 15 kilos through this pg op and milktini.. but am back down by 8 already one week post bub.. However I also worked my butt off to lose the pear shape and thats clearly back again haha!

Its so hard to maintain weight and body shape when pregnant!! I was hungry ALL.THE.TIME and though I tried my best to eat clean and exercise it was just a losing battle and the emotions from my body changing only made my food choices worse..

milktini you will get back to it, I think you look great hun and we can support each other once you have bubs Ill be adding in light 'post bub' safe exercise once everyones back at school and work next week.

I worried so much about labour, tearing, ceasarian, whether or not to have an epi out of crippling fear of the pain, coping with 3, getting back to normal life etc etc.

And so far its all been fine but I conpletely ubderstand this! *hugs*

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    hehe! oh that dreaded pear shape, and the muffin top and the giant boobs. i can see myself so clearly. might request a gym membership for my birthday!

how is three kids going kiplusthree? and how was birth with number 3, if you dont mind me asking? mine will be the same age gaps as yours are. im a bit nervous, and hoping bubs is a happy one!

feeling better already that i am not a lone worrier!!! thanks ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aw Ki, I bet you look amazing! We need to catch up soon so I can meet your new little man Thanks for your support, I will get there, just wish/hope I can get back some motivation so I don't have to start from square one again. So many of my pregnant mummy friends are still eating well and exercising and I just feel like a blimp, I honestly feel like I can't control my eating, and then I eat more because I eel guilty and say I will stop.. but then eat again out of more guilt, it bloody sucks! Just need to get back to good habits again.

allforthem, the bad thing is I have a gym membership already I have the access to exercise whenever I like, but I end up making excuses and don't end up going. But eating is my main problem, I don't know why I find it so hard to avoid bad foods while I am pregnant, I never have this problem when I am not pregnant and I know I will lose the weight again eventually, but I want to look good pregnant, I want to look good in my maternity shoot, not like a goodyear blimp lol. Well that's my petty vent over. I think i'll chuck the kinect on, get off my a$$ and actually attempt to do some exercise.

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Heeeaps i worry about heaps

Weight gain- the idea of gaining even 10 kilos is terrifying when i worked so hard to lose 55..(gosh what if i gain more than 10 even?) like everyone else im hungry all the time too.
    Im scared That there is something wrong with bubba
    Im scared of everyones reaction if bubba is another boy, heck im scared of how i will feel.
    Im terrified of having another c section- my last one was very veryv traumatic, i dont want to do it again.

And a million more things..