+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default 5-7 month sleep routine

DS is 4 months old and at the moment he has a sleep in the morning, early afternoon and late afternoon to keep him gong until bed time.
    Im just wondering when you drop the last sleep so that they are up from 3/4pm until bedtime?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My DD is 6.5 months and she is just starting to want to drop it. I read that it's between 6-9 months usually.

Thanks
    Reviews
    At 7 months DD still has a late catnap most days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    i wish! my 5 month old only has one sleep, generally in the middle of the day.

i think i only produce reluctant sleepers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My 9mo dd has been awake from 2:30/3pm onwards on most days from roughly 7 months. Some days she will have a short nap after that time, but I don't push it. Today she had an early 1st nap (8:20am) and so her 2nd nap finished at 1:10pm. There was no way she was going to last from 1:10 til 7pm (her usual bedtime). I eventually convinced her to have a nap around 4:15 and she had a nice little 45 minute nap and woke up much happier . She was down by 7:15pm too. She is sick at the moment now though, so maybe not lasting as long between sleeps as usual.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My 6mo is wanting to drop that last late arvo nap. If she wakes before 2pm on her lunch time sleep she will have another 40min late arvo one but now mostly she will sleep until 3pm and won't have another one but she gets a bit stroppy come dinnertime.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We dropped that 3rd nap at about 6 months and now have 2 sleeps totalling 3.5 hours. Usually the afternoon nap is late and he sleeps between 3 and 5pm with bed at 7ish so it's the lunchtime wake period which is the long one.