+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Sticker charts...

So tell me about your sticker charts!

I want to put one together for DD1 (nearly 2.5), and just wondering what others do / have done.

I was thinking every day of the week with about 5 'jobs' on it so in total 35 stickers and if she gets 30+ a week she gets a reward. For us it would be things like brushing hair, good behaviour, sitting on potty/toilet, brushing teeth and making her bed.

What do you think?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I didnt make a special chart but DD1 has a 'jobs' sheet with a picture for each job (making bed, dressing, brushing teeth etc)

Each night before bed we go thru the list and check if she has done them all. If she has a tick in pink texta is put next to the date on the calander. On a sunday if she has 7 ticks she can choose a treat from the tin in the cupboard.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to RmumR For This Useful Post:

babylove81  (29-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hmm... Maybe I need to 'scale' my amount of stickers down and have one / day of she does all jobs and then at end of week if she has 7 stickers she gets a reward. 30 stickers is ALOT for a 2 year old, LOL...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I do a point chart for my DD. She has 6 things on it per day and can earn 10 points per day. She can also earn bonus points for doing other chores for me.

I had a box of prizes that she helped me set up and at the end of the week she can spend her points or save them and roll them over.

She loves it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babylove81 View Post
    Hmm... Maybe I need to 'scale' my amount of stickers down and have one / day of she does all jobs and then at end of week if she has 7 stickers she gets a reward. 30 stickers is ALOT for a 2 year old, LOL...
    Yep its a lot of stickers for any age - hence why we used ticks