+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,869
    Thanks
    986
    Thanked
    3,332
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

    Default Just for tonight ....

    I wish I had a man to snuggle. Just for tonight

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mackay
    Posts
    1,346
    Thanks
    620
    Thanked
    455
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm hearing ya.....

  3. #3
    HugsBunny's Avatar
    HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    6,603
    Thanks
    4,531
    Thanked
    1,966
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm not a man but

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,869
    Thanks
    986
    Thanked
    3,332
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm normally totally fine. Prefer my own company. But just recently I've kinda thought having a guy in my life wouldn't be the worst thing. Haha.

    I just miss man warmth, man smell (the good kind) and man arms.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,869
    Thanks
    986
    Thanked
    3,332
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnyhugs View Post
    I'm not a man but
    Haha - thanks

  6. #6
    HugsBunny's Avatar
    HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    6,603
    Thanks
    4,531
    Thanked
    1,966
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Theboys&me View Post
    I just miss man warmth, man smell (the good kind) and man arms.
    Here's something that might make you laugh - i absolutely love the smell of my bf's cologne. We have silly animal pet names for each other. He bought be a stuffed version of the animal name I call him and whenever i see him, he sprays the stuffed animal with his cologne so I always have that along with something to snuggle.

    Yes I'm a 30yo woman who sleeps with a stuffed toy lol.

    You should pick a cologne you love and try the same thing :-) it helps me feel less lonely.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,869
    Thanks
    986
    Thanked
    3,332
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnyhugs View Post
    Here's something that might make you laugh - i absolutely love the smell of my bf's cologne. We have silly animal pet names for each other. He bought be a stuffed version of the animal name I call him and whenever i see him, he sprays the stuffed animal with his cologne so I always have that along with something to snuggle.

    Yes I'm a 30yo woman who sleeps with a stuffed toy lol.

    You should pick a cologne you love and try the same thing :-) it helps me feel less lonely.
    Awww that's cute

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mackay
    Posts
    1,346
    Thanks
    620
    Thanked
    455
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Theboys&me View Post
    I'm normally totally fine. Prefer my own company. But just recently I've kinda thought having a guy in my life wouldn't be the worst thing. Haha.

    I just miss man warmth, man smell (the good kind) and man arms.
    I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes i just want one to cuddle.... with no talking!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,869
    Thanks
    986
    Thanked
    3,332
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennos Mummy View Post
    I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes i just want one to cuddle.... with no talking!
    Haha!! Exactly

  10. #10
    HugsBunny's Avatar
    HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    6,603
    Thanks
    4,531
    Thanked
    1,966
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Theboys&me View Post
    Haha!! Exactly
    Just 'cuddles' ???? Are you sure that's ALL? Lol


 

Similar Threads

  1. Over it tonight!! Anyone else?
    By wannaBamumma in forum Parents with Partners Working Away
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-09-2012, 00:16
  2. How do i get through tonight?
    By Zombie_eyes in forum General Chat
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 14-04-2012, 15:36
  3. What do I do tonight??
    By Electric Boogaloo in forum Breastfeeding Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 24-12-2011, 21:44

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Mother and Baby Shop
Save $$$ during our Christmas Sale Mother and Baby Shop
Great prices on Schoenhut kids pianos, toys, baby clothing as well as big brands like Pigeon, NUK, Cherub Baby and many more. Sale starts on 1 November 2016 and ends on the 27 December 2016. Hurry! Place your order today!
sales & new stuffsee all
True Fairies
True Fairies is the first interactive website where children can engage and speak with a real fairy through the unique webcam fairy portal. Each session is tailored to the child, and is filled with enchantment and magic.
Visit website to find out more!
featured supporter
Cots on Bubhub
Looking to buy a cot or bassinet? :: Cot safety checklist :: Local or online nursery shops
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!