+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi, just saw your thread. I had chemical preg at start of June then af arrived 6 days early...22 days after chem preg. I had 3 days of brown discharge with some like tissue in some. Not heavy just used panty liner, no cramping and similar to my af. It lasted 3 days. I poas after it, bfn. Now 3 days later I've had slight nausea and bbs are aching a bit. I don't think it was implantation bleeding but I'm sure its too soon after af to ovulate?? I'm so confused by my body. Don't want to poas again and get a bfn.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think implantation happens in third week of cycle so around 7-10 dpo. Hope that helps. I had similar spotting and small bleed, thought was implantation but did hpt today andBFN. So back to TTC.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmm so I am not the only one having odd spotting/AF then??

No sooner had I mentioned that my AF had not turned up, that I started spotting a few days ago. Really odd though, because compared to my "normal" AF, I had minimal/no cramping. It stopped, then I've had a very light AF for the past couple of days? I guess my body is trying to sort itself out after coming off the pill? (another one here who has just started TTC)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeh I've just started TTC too. Our bodies never do what we want them too when we want them to do it!

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub