+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I just read what you said about your sons bottom, you need to go to the police right now. That's not something you can keep to yourself, even though it's over you have a responsibility to tell the police that information. The person at the child care centre who you spoke to about it will obviously confirm that story.

I felt physically I'll when I read that..

Please tell the police

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to missjess86 For This Useful Post:

austmum  (29-06-2012),Mod-Myztik  (29-06-2012),MsImpatient  (30-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh gosh... What a horrible thing for you to go through.. !

Definitely go to the cops, go to the media... Talk to a close friend about all the details so u have some support and of course seek some counseling for yourself.

Your poor darling innocent children. As you say I hope this will be erased from their awareness forever and I hope for everyone's sake the abuse was not as severe as it have could be.

Don't go blaming yourself! This is not your fault at all. How were u to know he was a monster? Thousands of mum's send their kids to child care and certainly don't expect that the workers are such sickos!!

I wonder if the centre was thorough with checking up on the guy before employing him or whether their processes aren't strict.... Coz if that was the case I'd sure as hell be suing them!!

Also think about telling your DH... It's such an important incident to have happened to your kids that I think he may need to know the severity of it...

*Hugs*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Write out a statement including what your children have said (as word-for-word as you can get it). Keep it as emotionless and objective as humanly possible and take it to the police. It may help in getting his case revised. I imagine I would be feeling the same if I was in your position. It would take every ounce of my self control to not kill the b*st*rd with my bare hands. You definately need to talk to someone about it and I would choose a counciller about this as they have to maintain confidenciallity. The last thing you want is chinese whispers going around as it may only hurt the chances of getting his case looked at again. Be strong for your babies and remember, that scum bag is definately not worth getting put away for so dont do anything that could take you away from your babies. They need you.

Bonkers is offline wishes she was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum, 'cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out of your bum?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm sorry your going thro this, but I also think u should go to the police with what you have told us, specially about the bum incident. If they called you they should have a record of it somewhere. I hope you get justice and that scum is put in jail (a norm jail coz the other inmates hate pedos iykwim) and I hope you get some relief that at least he isn't anywhere near your babies now, I know it's not much, but it's a start. AND I would personally write a annom letter to the local newspaper naming him. But thats me, and I don't think you should do that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have had a similar situation with my youngest kid and a carer. I was in the same frame of mind as you about the 'what ifs', and had a response ready to type out about how I got past the fear.

However, I just read what you wrote about your son, and I 100% believe you should go to the police with this information.

Good luck.

Oh and I told my son's father about it, just so he knew to keep an eye out for any odd behaviour from DS, and he also went nutso at the place for 'allowing' this to happen, but he did calm down after a month or so.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jaesmummy View Post
    You are all making good points. I wonder if there would be a way to make a statement. Maybe I should call the police and ask to speak with someone?
    Definitely.
    Exposing this man online etc may actually damage the case against him and have the opposite effect you are after. I strongly suggest you do not do this. Speak to the police, offer to make a victim impact statement or something similar. They may also be able to refer you to some counseling.

I also think you need to consider telling your husband that there is a possibility of your boys having been assaulted. Mainly because putting this in a statement to the police may help in an appeal against this monster.

I am so so sorry this has happened to you- my heart truly goes out to your family. I think the rage you are feeling is entirely normal and to be expected, but may be too big for you to shoulder alone. If you can't tell hubby, please get some professional help to help you cope.
    Last edited by Atropos; 29-06-2012 at 08:20.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

MsImpatient  (30-06-2012),Wallflower  (29-06-2012)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Everything Atropos said.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am SO so sorry you're going through this. This has brought me to tears. Please go to the police. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feels so bad for you and your family, what a horrible thing to have to confront.

I would DEF be heading down to the police station and reporting this. I just don't understand why the childcare centre didn't give you more details, i mean how do they know it wasn't your child? I'd also be going down to talk to the childcare director. Your details may be what the police need to put him away. Or charge him with more offences.

I wouldn't go to the media just yet, they can be ruthless and you don't want your family under scrutiny or more stress at the moment.

I really feel for you, hope it all works out.

MrJones&Me is offline sometimes as useless as the 'ueue' in queue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry you are going through this.

I feel sick at the thought of it for you

Sending you strength

I would definitely go to the police if i were you. I hope he is brought to justice.