+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Smile sore boobs right after O

Hi All
    I have sore boobs/nipples. I used a saliva test this month and showed signs of ov from day 10 to 16. It is now day 18 and i have had the tenderness for 2 days. Has anyone else had this symptom and is it a post Ov symptom.
    I have a fairly reg cycle. Last one was a bit longer. 31 days.
    I have been off the pill for 8 months.
    Any advice welcome!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinxylady View Post
    Hi All
    I have sore boobs/nipples. I used a saliva test this month and showed signs of ov from day 10 to 16. It is now day 18 and i have had the tenderness for 2 days. Has anyone else had this symptom and is it a post Ov symptom.
    I have a fairly reg cycle. Last one was a bit longer. 31 days.
    I have been off the pill for 8 months.
    Any advice welcome!
    I'm 4 dpo and mine have been hurting since I o'd. I'm getting just a little sick of it. And cramps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My BB's are sore from just before or from O all the way through the TWW!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    This is an O symptom for me, seems to happen immediately after O and they stay full/sore for 7-10 days. I read up and it's the progesterone that causes it. If I'm UTD they stay sore/full beyond day 10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I get really painful, erect-looking nipples after o & boobs start to plump up a bit. Generally hangs around till AF then boobs go back to deflated look . My first month off the pill was a shocker for nipple pain- I googled it & found it's quite common coming off some forms of BC...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls. At what stage is it classed as an early preganacy symptom. I am charting my temp and I am now on day 20 and my temp is steadily increasing. it is higher than AF time. I am new to this temping thing so this could be normal???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinxylady View Post
    Thanks girls. At what stage is it classed as an early preganacy symptom. I am charting my temp and I am now on day 20 and my temp is steadily increasing. it is higher than AF time. I am new to this temping thing so this could be normal???
    I was told that after O there are no hard facts on what your temp should do whether you are pg or not. All my charts have been different after O and I have not caught the eggy yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Many women normally experience sore or tender breasts right after they ovulate (the 2 ww) and until they get their next period. Some of these women may turn out to be pregnant while many others will get their period and are not pregnant.