+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Default Going from "YAY!" to "Eff off world... I'm going to spend tomorrow in bed all day."

Start of my week was a good one. I started thinking "WOOHOO!" and was all positive and happy. I don't really know why... there wasn't anything amazing happening, but I was just thinking this would be a great week.

Now I'm all just down and not interested.

My alarm went off this morning and I fell back asleep, so when I was woken 1/2 hour after I should have been up, I decided not to even bother going to school... because our teacher just makes us sit and watch and not do anything if we're late, and I thought, "eff that, I'm not going in to do nothing." I briefly decided I could go in at lunch... but the 2nd half of the day is spent on theory lessons which are so obvious that I wonder why they're teaching them to adults. DD could easily pass that subject ffs (things like pics of an angry face and saying, "What emotion is this person expressing?" etc... lol.). I wasn't going in to sit there and be treated like a moron when I could do that workbook at home in an hour rather than several weeks dedicated to it...

But more than that, I was just "meh" about going in at all anyway.

I am feeling the same about tomorrow and I even LIKE nutrition (which is what I have tomorrow morning), so that's odd. I just feel like not going in.

I know it won't do anything detrimental to not go in... it's not hte hardest course and I expect to easily pass.

I just feel so MEH about everything. DP was chewing food in the car, and I envisioned myself just backhanding him (while I was driving) because of hte noise he made chewing.

DD spilt some drink on the backseat and when she told me I said, "It's cos you're an idiot." Then felt really bad about that, but at the same time, a bit "meh, she can suck it up," too, which again induced guilt.

I am unsure whether or not I will force myself to go to school tomorrow. DD is booked into vacation care anyway, so I will still send her regardless so I can be hopeless and lazy on my own.

When she asks me questions I give her whatever answer will see her leaving me alone quicker.

DP hugs and kisses me and I have to physically restrain myself from saying, "get the eff off me!" He's being nice, not trying to get some action. I just don't want anyone near me. I want to be left alone. I want to sulk... but what for? There is nothing going on to sulk about...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    When I read the title, I felt really excited at the thought that I could stay in bed all day tomorrow, and then remembered I either have to work or wrangle a 3yo every day, lol, so I understand how you feel.

I think some weeks are just like that. You feel a bit glum or unmotivated. And it's cold and raining in Brisbane at the moment. We are Queenslanders and accustomed to sunshine and warmth.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MsMummy For This Useful Post:

MrJones&Me  (29-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    yes, it could be the weather here in brizzie... today i switched both house phone and mobile in case anybody tries to ring me. i just wasn't interested in ANYTHING.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    It's hump week,i put it down to that (week 26 of the year). It's been warm here, so not cold and yucky. But I have been down, anxious and angry all week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds a bit like me. This morning I was feeling great and full of energy. A few hours later and I was sitting in the car bawling my eyes out and I have no idea why.

Sounds like a good idea to still send your DD to vacation care and maybe just have a day to really recharge. Or maybe drag yourself in if you like nutrition and it might give you the boost you need? I know I often have to drag myself out to things but usually feel better for going...

Do you mind me asking what course it is you're doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I get alot like this during winter.. I need more sunshine and vitamin d

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Thanks guys.

I decided to stay home and just... hopefully get over myself.

Wallflower, I'm doing Beauty Therapy. Today was Nutrition and Massage.

I have no idea wtf it is... usually I love rain... but today I just want to go lay in bed... DD is at daycare so at least she'll be catered to while I go have my sulky day in peace...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I felt like that Tuesday, and the rest of the week to a lesser extent. Hope it passes soon.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hugs. I've had my share of crap days as you may have noticed. Sometimes you just have to let yourself have a blah day or two. Accept you feel crap and do what you need to do to get through the day even if it means sleeping in, giving DD short answers, toast for dinner. Overall, from what I can tell via internet stalking lol, you're doing really well and if you have a blah couple of days you might just have to let yourself. I mean, if it is ongoing and you don't just snap out of it, it of course becomes more concerning but go easy on yourself and do what you need to do. I have found that worrying about why I am feeling this way or feeling guilty for being down or lazy only adds to the crappy feeling. I have learnt to remind myself that there's going to be good days and bad days and when im having a down time just remember 'this too shall pass'.

Hugs and I hope you feel better soon

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ComeBackKid For This Useful Post:

SassyMummy  (29-06-2012)