+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Wow what a pig. I would change tack and forget about the pictures and the pets. Ask friends and family for all their photos they have of the kids and get new pets. By asking for this stuff is still giving him control over you. If you don't want it he has nothing. I'm glad you have your kids and a each other. That's all you need.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hope it all went well today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    How did you go OP?

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    It actually went really well.

I have my dog and my cat back - yay!!!!

He handed me a USB stick and said it was full of more photos but couldn't fit them all on. I haven't had a chance to look at them yet to see what's there.

Thankyou to everyone for your thoughts and suggestions. I really appreciate it :-)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to HugsBunny For This Useful Post:

Californication  (30-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnyhugs View Post
    It actually went really well.

I have my dog and my cat back - yay!!!!

He handed me a USB stick and said it was full of more photos but couldn't fit them all on. I haven't had a chance to look at them yet to see what's there.

Thankyou to everyone for your thoughts and suggestions. I really appreciate it :-)
    Great news!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypily View Post
    Wow what a pig. I would change tack and forget about the pictures and the pets. Ask friends and family for all their photos they have of the kids and get new pets. By asking for this stuff is still giving him control over you. If you don't want it he has nothing. I'm glad you have your kids and a each other. That's all you need.
    Errrr new pets? Really? In my house, pets are a part of the family and are just as important to me as my child. They aren't furniture you can just 'replace'

Big Hugs OP, So glad you had progress and I hope it continues to be positive and that he has decided to behave like a grown up

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to emzluvbub For This Useful Post:

austmum  (30-06-2012),BaronessM  (30-06-2012),Californication  (30-06-2012),Chocolate All Gone Now  (30-06-2012),HugsBunny  (30-06-2012),Kiplusthree  (30-06-2012),lones  (30-06-2012),Purple Lily  (29-06-2012),Sparker  (30-06-2012)

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emzluvbub View Post
    Errrr new pets? Really? In my house, pets are a part of the family and are just as important to me as my child. They aren't furniture you can just 'replace'

Big Hugs OP, So glad you had progress and I hope it continues to be positive and that he has decided to behave like a grown up
    I'm glad someone said this as I've been thinking about it for the last couple of hours.

I can't just 'replace' my pets.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad you got your fur babies back and the photos.

Hopefully he will behave like a grown up from now on and let you take the things you need for your kids.

Good on you OP! That's a big win to you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnyhugs View Post
    I'm glad someone said this as I've been thinking about it for the last couple of hours.

I can't just 'replace' my pets.
    I was glad it was mentioned, too.
    Terrible attitude to have toward pets

Thanks
    Reviews
    So glad it worked out.