Closed Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick me!

Pick me! I am pregnant with my first baby (due this Saturday) so have not yet reviewed any products, but would love to get involved!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me please for no other reson than I would love to review this product and fit the criteria with a 4 week old baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    My 5 month old son's eyes just lit up when I asked him if he wanted to help mummy to review a Fisher Price play gym!
    He loves lights and sounds and gets bored with his current basic play gym really easily as I put him on it when I'm in the shower in the mornings and end up having to sing to him from the shower to keep him entertained!
    Please pick us to review the Fisher Price play gym!!! Pretty Please with sugar on top

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amelia would love to trial this product! She spends time in an activity gym every day honing her developing skills - I'm sure she'd love it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me. I have a five month old who has just started reaching for her toys, anything that flashes, mummy's conputer screen and now her sisters hair.
    She has her older sisters activity mat but it would be oh so wonderful to hear a different musical tune. I have been listening to this one for way too many years now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    PLEASE PICK US.......PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE......

My 3 month old son and I would love to review the Fisher Price Discover' n Grow Lights Tracking Musical Gym.........He is very inquisitive and adores new things, especially bright, musical things. Oh and he needs more tummy time too!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sure my little 9 week old would absolutely love this as I need to encourage tummy time!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd love to review this play gym. My 6wk old baby boy is enthralled with anything musically orientated. He settles with music and reacts to all forms of sound and follows it around. My review would be fair and honest.

Thank you
    Roz

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to review this! My daughter is 14 weeks old and is getting bored of the hand me down baby mats she has (well...I'm not sure if she's getting bored of them, maybe I am!). We would love to have a brand new plaything as pretty much everything we have is second hand, not that there's anything wrong with that!

AB

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me! I have a 4 month old and would love to review this playmat. My little man loves all things that light up!

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast