Closed Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    my 2 month old ds would love to test this for you he's getting bored staring at his big sister haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    yes please!! i have an 8 week old boy and would love the chance to try it. looks fun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me please would love the opportunity to review
    my youngest daughter is 4months and is starting to enjoy play time and tummy time, looking around and discovering new sights and sounds, trying to reach and grab things her favourite being my face lol but I'm sure she won't mind looking and playing with something else for a little while, hope to be considered
    thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me please my little girl (4.5mths) is so bored with ours as it is just a plain one with three simple hanging toys, she wont even lie on it any more its that boring. This one looks so much more interesting and fun to play with.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to review this product. I have an 11 week old baby girl and this would be fantastic for her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Would love to try this for my wee man who is just 5 months and as you could imagine into everything!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We'd love the opportunity to trial the play mat, we were given a second hand mat with my first child over four years ago and the music and electronics board on the mat no longer works.Our little girl is just over 5 weeks old and this would be fantastic to review given all the unique bells and whistles of the Fisher Price Discover 'n Grow Tracking lights musical mat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes please I would love the chance to review the Fisher Price Discover 'n Grow, and know my little one would love it - Thanks

mostly in Perth but sometimes away with the fairies
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Please pick me...I have a very premmie baby coming home in a week or two...she was born 17 weeks 2 days premature....I am sure we can put this toy to good use as a learning tool for her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    please pick me , my baby would love to try this...:-)

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast