Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick me!

My 5 month old daughter would love to trial this product Pick me! Please :P

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nannysarah View Post
    My little bub Alby will be 10 weeks on tue and we would both love to try out the new toy. Alby is now beginning to react to light, sound and movement. Please pick us.
    Just had to say Gorgeous name!!!! I considered Albert/ alby for one of my bubs, but was too close to his cousin Abby. Also 10 weeks on Tuesday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me please, I have a 5 months old girl and she is really exploring the world around her and loves everything that makes a sound.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please pick me. Would love to let my son explore with this lovely play gym

Thanks
    Reviews

Default pick me

Pick me please would love to review this play gym as my precious daughter jasmine is one week old today and would love the opportunity to use this with jasmine

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Thanks for all the replies! The lucky reviewers are:

HazTechDad
    loving6
    MyPossum
    CazzDream
    trishalishous
    Killy

For those of you who missed out this time, there'll be plenty more items up for grabs. Remember to make reviews about any products that you've used or books that you've read, parks that you've been too, etc in the reviews area because the number of reviews you've made previously is a big factor in picking the reviewer (as well as suitability for the product)! We also try to share the love and make sure that it's not always the same people receiving the lovely freebies!

Lucky reviewers, your items will be mailed out to you shortly - if you're address in your User Control Panel is NOT correct, please let us know ASAP as that's where we'll be mailing your goodies!

Reviews should be posted in this section of the reviews area (I'll add the product shortly) by Monday 23 July http://www.bubhub.com.au/reviews/browse/reviewer_panel

Please note that reviews won't go live until we have received posts from all 6lucky reviewers!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BH-bubhub For This Useful Post:

Killy  (02-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG thank you so much!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh wow!! Thank you!! That is amazing! Looking forward to writing our review for you! :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Thank you...

Thanks
    Reviews
    would love to review this gym. i have a baby boy 5 months and i do not have any gyms for bub so i wiuld love this