Closed Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick Me!! My four month old has just found his hands, i'm sure he would love to try out the new Fisher Price Discover 'n Grow gym. I also attend a mothers group for first time mums, we have approx. 15 babies between 3 and 5 months that would love to put the gym through it's paces.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick Me! My 5 month old twin girls would love a fancy playmat like this to share!

Thanks
    Reviews
    With my bub almost here and many little friends and family popping around. I'd have heaps of different bubs to try this out!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default FisherPrice Musical Gym

I would love to trial the fisher price activity gym and see the laughter and joy it gives my little one. We live where it gets to minus nine degrees! so often we are stuck inside

Thanks
    Reviews
    PICK ME!! My baby girl - 10 weeks has just learnt to grab her toys, she would be a perfect reviewer!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please pick me! This would be wonderful for my new baby, he is very inquisitive and would love a play gym!
    thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow! Yes please, my 12 week old is just at the point that these things absolutely intruige him. That would be just wonderful!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi my little man is 8 weeks old and would thoroughly enjoy the mat during his playtime! He really enjoys music and has just started to coo to his toys so this would be perfect. thankyou

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi.
    My baby is 4 months old and loves tummy time so having this mat will help him enjoy this time even more.. He also loves dangley and musical items.. The mat we have is very basic and he is already getting bored with it so a new one with more interactive things would be great and help him move on to the next developmental stage..
    Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Busy 3 month old boy seeking new gym!

My baby boy would love to explore a new and exciting interactive play gym! He is busy and loves sound and colour, while batting and touching new toys with his newly developing hand skills. He and his mum would be very excited with the opportunity to check this out in detail!!