Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pick me please. It Looks like an awesome product

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please pick me.

My 4 1/2 month old is going through a phase of wanting constant stimulation. We had a borrowed playmat for the older 3 when they were babies but this was op-shopped before we found out #4 was on his way. The blanket on the floor is not cutting it and since he hasn't yet worked out how to move or pick things he drops back up, I am spending way too much of my day entertaining him. I have been considering buying one in the toy sales but my husband is very against it given this is our last baby.

My sister and sister in law are also having babies later this year/early next so it would have good long term use.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick Me!

I have a 3 month old daughter who would love to be part of the trial. She has a baby gym but gets frustrated under there so I am sure she'd enjoy trying something else.

I also have another daughter who is 3 years old and very talkative. I'm sure she'd be keen to point out all of the great features from a littlies point of view too.

I've never been part of a trial, it sounds fun!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Please pick US!!!

Please pick us! I have nearly 4 month old twin boys (2.5 months corrected) and would LOVE to trial this product! We have a play mat already but they don't fit on there together which means I am constantly playing with one while the other is on the mat (Trying VERY hard to keep them in a similar routine!). I am also having our community playgroup here in two weeks and would love to see how the different ages (almost all are under 1 year old) interact with this product. Please pick me and save my sanity!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooh ooh. Pick me please. My five and a half month old baby girl would love to road test the Fisher Price Discover 'N Grow Tracking Lights Musical Gym. We are unhappy with her current 'dome of distraction' which is made by another company and would love to try out what looks like a fab product.
    Thanks for the opportunity.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please pick me! My twins are 2 months old and have just started to react to toys etc would love to give this a try!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My little bub Alby will be 10 weeks on tue and we would both love to try out the new toy. Alby is now beginning to react to light, sound and movement. Please pick us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me. I've just been roped into looking after my sisters bub as their morgage dosn't allow either of them to be home. Everything she has for bub is donated and She's heartbroken but if she saw I had something new like this for Peg I'm sure she'd be beside herself. Hopefully my next could use it after that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You have so many 'pick me's already, but I'm another one who'd love it for her baby. My little baby boy seems to get bored easily so I'm always looking for new things for him to do - this seems perfect for him!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me please - my 4th baby is due in a couple of weeks, so it won't be too long before he will be looking for stimulation in his playtime