Closed Thread
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Tech Superstar - Super Star

Default 6 reviewers needed for the Fisher Price Discover 'n Grow Tracking Lights Musical Gym

Fisher Price and the team at BubHub are giving 6 lucky Bub Hubbers the opportunity to trial their very own Fisher Price Discover 'n Grow™ Tracking Lights Musical Gym valued at $100.00

Name:  musical-gym.jpg
Views: 1477
Size:  38.0 KB

As your little one interacts with the world around them, they are discovering new sights, sounds and textures. The Fisher Price Discover 'n Grow™ Tracking Lights Musical Gym is a sensory playground for babies from birth. This unique playgym features a series of overhead lights that move back and forth in time with music, just right for baby to follow along. Eye-tracking enhances their sense of sight and visual exploration, which is an important part of early development. Key Features

• Overhead flashing lights move back and forth to develop baby's eye-tracking skills
    • Lights, colours, lively music and interesting textures stimulate baby's senses
    • Baby learns that actions lead to results when music plays!
    Reviewers will need to meet the following criteria –
    • you have a baby up to 6 months old
    • you would be able to use this product
    • you can write a review (at least 50 words long) within 2 weeks of receiving the product
    • you are a member of our Reviewer Panel (you can join up - info here)
    • your Reviewer Panel details are up-to-date with your current address (user cp > edit profile to change your details - remember members cannot see this info, only admins can see this data)
    • you live in Australia
    So if you meet the above criteria and want to review the Fisher Price Discover 'n Grow™ Tracking Lights Musical Gym, please post in this thread saying ‘Pick Me’, and tell us why we should! We'll look at all the posts that have been made before midday Friday 29 June, and select 6 lucky reviewers. If you have completed your Reviewer Panel details correctly, we'll have your name and address and will be able to send you the product. Preference will be given to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. How to add a review guide And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.
    Last edited by BH-tech; 28-06-2012 at 12:35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    oooo pick me!! my dd would love to trial this for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to try Fisher Price Discover 'n Grow™ Tracking Lights Musical Gym with my baby. Please pick me up, my baby will be happy to be part of this trial....
    Last edited by sunlight78; 29-06-2012 at 00:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I would love to review this! I have a 6 week old little girl!! Pick me please!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick us!!!

Pick me!!! We would love to do a review. Baby girl almost 5 months. We currently have a very basic Fisher Price play mat but nothing as interactive as this one. Being almost 5 months you can imagine she is really starting to explore more.
    Last edited by squark; 28-06-2012 at 13:28.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick Me!

pick me please, I have an 8 week old girl and she needs more stimulation for her floor time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    i would love to review this product al though i dont have a baby ujnder 6 months at the moment i work in a childcare centre in the process of launching a babies cottage. at present there are 12 babies under 6 months old who could give this product a very good work out and it would be a welcome addition to the resources/ toys for the babies cottage it would also get a well rounded review written by myself

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mumma2ajem For This Useful Post:

atomicmama  (11-10-2012),october  (29-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me Please I have a 3 week old and she would love this to explore and get play time

Thanks
    Reviews
    pick me, i have seven beautiful children, my youngest would love this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please 'pick me'. I love new products and I'm sure my 5mth old boy would love to try this out! He's just at that 'exploring new things' stage and loves to grab at things and watch lights.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast