+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I went through this at the beginning of the year...almost identical circumstances.

We got all our friends to write stories about her and gather lots of pictures of her and made a book for her kids to keep forever...stories that were of her whole life and pic's that her fam would not have had.

there were also other things....like getting special "snuggie" blankets for her girls...our friend kept them with her and slept with them until she passed...the girls now have them forever too.

hugs...i hope she passes without too much pain

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Maybe a card and a voucher for woolies or a takeaway place. I was in your situation and the family and friends got together and bought a freezer and stocked it with food from people that wanted to give something. Some people put in cash or vouchers for them to buy take out etc. I think it helped people know what to give to the family. We did not visit. At that time I would want to spend with my children and family and close friends. You could always put a message in the card asking if she wants visits etc.

Similar Threads

1. Where do you live? Is it a good place to live?
    By Teley in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 29-10-2012, 06:09
  2. My friend just found out she'd pregnant......
    By HugsBunny in forum General Chat
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 15-08-2012, 22:03
  3. Just found out
    By Bubbabean in forum Introductions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 19-04-2012, 21:45