+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Help! Accidentally store Synarel in fridge

I didn't know that You are not meant to put it in the fridge. I just saw the warning on the box *banging my head*
    When the nurse hand me my med bag she said keep it in the fridge so I thought I should keep EVERYTHING in the fridge...
    Today is my day 9 on synarel spray n it has been store in the fridge the whole time :'(
    Is that mean I have to cancel my cycle? Omg Im so upset!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ring the pharmacist you bought it from or the drug company info line. I accidentally left my Gonal F FSH injections on the bench after using it and forgot to put back in the fridge. It says strictly to keep refrigerated once in use. I rang the pharmacist who rang the drug company and then rang me back to tell me it was ok to still use as it had been for less tan a certain time etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think from memory it can be ok if you take it out and let it get back to room temperature. I would call the pharmacy that dispensed it but I'm pretty sure that's the case. What type of cycle are you doing? Flare or down reg? Are you on fsh already? If you've been on fsh too it might be worth asking for a blood test to check lh and p4 are baseline, if it's just down reg stage i'd notify clinic but should be ok. Try not to stress, call the clinic in the morning!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by veggiemama View Post
    I think from memory it can be ok if you take it out and let it get back to room temperature. I would call the pharmacy that dispensed it but I'm pretty sure that's the case. What type of cycle are you doing? Flare or down reg? Are you on fsh already? If you've been on fsh too it might be worth asking for a blood test to check lh and p4 are baseline, if it's just down reg stage i'd notify clinic but should be ok. Try not to stress, call the clinic in the morning!

Thanks veggiemama. Im on down reg. My af should come in a day or two but synarel normally delayed your af right? I'll starting gonal f when she show her face

I always grab it from the fridge n spray then put back silly me!! Im mad at myself for not reading to box first

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah, synarel can delay af. Sounds like it should be fine. Good luck!