+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks for sharing, more please!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Yes, Dad and I running through LAX for the connecting flight to Denver (on our way to Canada) as our names were being called out over the loud speaker. NOT our fault, our connecting flight arrived late and we had all that customs part to go through which held us up. Very embarrassing to get on the plane with all eyes on us, knowing that we were the reason for the later take off

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Very embarrassing to get on the plane with all eyes on us, knowing that we were the reason for the later take off
    At least they were prepared to hold the plane down for a little bit longer for you

waitsee is offline “While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes, arriving in Sydney and transferring to international checking in to be told we had to follow her straight away don't think they had seen such a smoozle, toddler jogging (trying to make sure he didn't touch the duty free gear) dp carrying backpack and carry on bag and I had dd in the ergo, we were knackered.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahly View Post
    Yes just last week - to give my husband the two dummies I had in my pocket for the baby. Thought it was cruel to let them board the plane without.
    Oh yes, very cruel!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I went travelling overseas and my ex boyfriend (FOB) was meeting me in Malta. We hadnt seen each other for 6 months so as soon as he come through the door, i jumped the fence and ran after him and had the biggest movie moment...... my travelling partner has it all on video too

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DS ran to me open arms for a hug when he got off the plane this morning. I felt like a rockstar mummy (and then promptly burst into tears cause I missed him so much!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    yes DH did.
    A couple of weeks ago, he and DD flew to dublin..
    said goodbye and was in tears..DD was hysterical..

walked away with Beryl , sobbing....and go to the doors and heard...Dh calling me, and look around to see he and Agnes bolting towards me..

started to run to them and threw myself in to DH's arms, sobbing..about how much I would miss them...

he pried me off and said..oh sorry honey I have your car keys...thats why i came back.

Oh right..yes ok thanks..see ya.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ishtyban For This Useful Post:

VicPark  (30-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishtyban View Post
    yes DH did.
    A couple of weeks ago, he and DD flew to dublin..
    said goodbye and was in tears..DD was hysterical..

walked away with Beryl , sobbing....and go to the doors and heard...Dh calling me, and look around to see he and Agnes bolting towards me..

started to run to them and threw myself in to DH's arms, sobbing..about how much I would miss them...

he pried me off and said..oh sorry honey I have your car keys...thats why i came back.

Oh right..yes ok thanks..see ya.
    Im so sorry, but I had a little chuckle when I read this one. What a classic. Something to use as blackmail in the future