+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Medicare rebates are based on 'item numbers' so you won't be able to separate out part of a consult to get you over the safety net threshold (like the $1000 then $3500 scenario you mentioned) as they are part of the same price for the same item number.

Can't help you out with Melbourne doctors, but I'd be surprised if they are all that pricey. I'm in perth where they are notoriously pricey and difficult to get into (you need to book an appt as soon as you dtd!,) and there are loads under $3K.

Thanks
    Reviews
    we just selected Dr Alex Ades and the fees is 270 for first week and then 4500 for the whole process.

i checked with another doctor in our area and they were charging 100 per visit and a management fees of 2600. But we have seen the doctor couple of times and he is a bit rude and my wife is not comfortable with going to him.
    has anyone seen Dr Alex previously.
    Last edited by apollo1; 14-06-2013 at 10:13. Reason: more info

Similar Threads

1. Herd immunity - does it still exist?
    By Elijahs Mum in forum Debate It
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-04-2013, 07:31
  2. Does Santa exist???
    By sparklebug in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 11:26
  3. Does a dog breed like this exist?