+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 56 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Crafty45 View Post

SL - how are you going with the spotting since Friday? I had some on Sat but none since but have decided to take your approach that I saw you respond with about not worrying unless it gets heavy and painful. The less stress, the better at the moment for us all I think!
    Morning crafty. I had more spotting on Saturday and Sunday but it was light and also it was darker like different shades of brown - eew tmi sorry lol!! I know for a fact that brown blood is old blood so maybe I just pushed myself on Friday and then there was still some stuck up there. Was hardly any yesterday but am taking the advantage of being quiet at work by having another day home with my feet up today, plus the weather in Melbourne is shocking, lol!

I think to not worry unless I'm in a lot of pain or if I'm bleeding heavily is the right way to go. My FN told me that spotting and cramping is common with pessaries and I am having spotting and cramping and taking pessaries. If I look at it that simply then all should be fine - just the inner freak inside me wants more lol! Crazy how much we care for our little bubbas already and how much we just want to protect them !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Sl1009 - as for flat stomach that has all gone out the window I am feeling very thick around the middle now. I think the baby thing is starting to kick in. I am 9 weeks this week. eeek.
    I am feeling very nervous about it all I do not have another scan until 30.7.12 which is my NT I really want a scan this week to make sure everything is nice and healthy do you think I am crazy for suggesting another scan? I know it is definitely not required but just to put my mind at ease for a few more weeks.
    Meshell - I think if it will help you, then definately try and request another scan in between. It's peace of mind that way which I'm sure will make you feel a bit more relaxed and that can only be a good thing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Crafty, I am feeling a little better today so hopefully the worst is over! It's so great to hear you all doing so well, keep up the good work!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Sorry been MIA. I still dont have a smart phone since mine went for a swim in the toilet during the hectic bit of this last ivf cycle! So its a bit tricky getting on here at times

Tooty - Im happy to hear you are on the mend.

Meshell - I cant believe you are 9 weeks already - wow!
    And I can understand the scan thing

Akakura - so nice to have someone further down the path to ask things!
    I havent had any more spotting etc. Just the same sore nipples, slight nausea, and exceptional tiredness. Im an old lady!

Crafty my scan is 11/7! I am petrified as you can imagine. I hope we have a little one in the sac on that scan Im still quite scared because of my low hcg levels! The clinic have been great.

SL - I have read a lot about spotting too. Seems that with this early pregnancy stuff that nothing is either in or out as a sign or symptom!! My reading seems to say heavy bleeding with pain is bad (but not always!) and spotting is common. Makes things fun for us all trying to work out what is "normal" in this process. And Im sure many of you are like me and are desperately seeking reassurance of "normal" in a process that is so variable! LOL

AFM - I went to the GP this morning to tell her and for bloods etc, and to start the conversation about an OB - I hadnt thought that far ahead. Far out. Maybe an OB will do another scan soon?

everyone!

Now, best get on with some work!!

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sl1009 - as for flat stomach that has all gone out the window I am feeling very thick around the middle now. I think the baby thing is starting to kick in. I am 9 weeks this week. eeek.
    I am feeling very nervous about it all I do not have another scan until 30.7.12 which is my NT I really want a scan this week to make sure everything is nice and healthy do you think I am crazy for suggesting another scan? I know it is definitely not required but just to put my mind at ease for a few more weeks.
    Meshell - do it! I thought my DH was going to think I was crazy because I told him that I wanted to book in an extra 2 scans between our first one this week (god willing all is well) and our 12 weeker.....he turned around and said we're going to try and book one every week!!! I was thrilled lol! We're reached our Medicare threshold so we will hardly pay anything and it's worth it for peace of mind - definitely if you want to book in more then do it

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just spoke with my clinic and they do not want to dee me for a scan lol. In the most loving way they politely told me to go to my GP for referral
    Really?? Ah well that's ok a bit annoying but do it anyway

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tootyfruity View Post
    Thanks Crafty, I am feeling a little better today so hopefully the worst is over! It's so great to hear you all doing so well, keep up the good work!
    Glad u r feeling a bit better and on the mend x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thought it was time for an update - let me know if I've got anything wrong! And please update the bits I'm missing too

Roll Call

Girl X
    Nicsta83
    SelM22
    Crafty45
    SL1009 - BFP 4th ICSI Cycle with CID. 2 transferred
    Akakura
    Tooty
    Meshell
    Amy

BTs / Appts / Scans

Girl X - 1st scan Fri 6/7
    Nicsta83
    Selm22
    Crafty45
    SL1009 - 3rd BT 28/6 @ 6wk2d

12 weeks as of...
    August 7th - SL1009
    August 12th - Girl X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SelM22 View Post
    Hi girls

Sorry been MIA. I still dont have a smart phone since mine went for a swim in the toilet during the hectic bit of this last ivf cycle! So its a bit tricky getting on here at times

Tooty - Im happy to hear you are on the mend.

Meshell - I cant believe you are 9 weeks already - wow!
    And I can understand the scan thing

Akakura - so nice to have someone further down the path to ask things!
    I havent had any more spotting etc. Just the same sore nipples, slight nausea, and exceptional tiredness. Im an old lady!

Crafty my scan is 11/7! I am petrified as you can imagine. I hope we have a little one in the sac on that scan Im still quite scared because of my low hcg levels! The clinic have been great.

SL - I have read a lot about spotting too. Seems that with this early pregnancy stuff that nothing is either in or out as a sign or symptom!! My reading seems to say heavy bleeding with pain is bad (but not always!) and spotting is common. Makes things fun for us all trying to work out what is "normal" in this process. And Im sure many of you are like me and are desperately seeking reassurance of "normal" in a process that is so variable! LOL

AFM - I went to the GP this morning to tell her and for bloods etc, and to start the conversation about an OB - I hadnt thought that far ahead. Far out. Maybe an OB will do another scan soon?

everyone!

Now, best get on with some work!!

xx
    It depends if your OB has a machine or not really hun. People that do see OBs with machines usually get to see bubs every appointment xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

Girl X
    Nicsta83
    SelM22
    Crafty45
    SL1009 - BFP 4th ICSI Cycle with CID. 2 transferred
    Akakura
    Tooty
    Meshell