+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    Thanks Wunsi! Will be keeping everything crossed for your next cycle.

Well, last night was my turn for the big ugly cry A friend (who had suffered a miscarriage, and was now pregnant again) said to me that she thinks you 'just know' when it's right or wrong, and that with her first pregnancy she felt all wrong (which is when she miscarried), and this time she knows it's right (and she's now 13 weeks and doing fine).

Well, with DD I did feel like everything was 'right' from the start. I just knewallokay. And this time - I don't know! I really don't know. I don't feel like it's wrong, but I don't even feel like it's real.

I still feel periody - and I don't remember if I felt that with DD - and I'm just scared that the scan next week will reveal something is wrong.

I just had this big freakout about it. I can't believe that everything could be okay, and that the light at the end of the tunnel is really real. I suck

Hey wunsi thanks for posting. Pls post whenever u feel like it. I'm silently stalking the other thread, but not sure I'll post there again, seeings the argument is still going and some was clearly directed at me

Girlx hun, I think what u r doing is normal. Did your friend conceive with ivf?
    I think some people have that instinct and some don't. Just like some have the so called maternal instinct and some dont. And talking about that one can be dangerous because it can send new mums into a spiral. So take it with a grain of salt I reckon. Gd luck to your friend and her instinct but u need to do what makes you happy, health safe. And a good ugly cry is always gd stress relief. Ivf is tough, even after the BFP.

Much of this process is out of our control so its no surprise u feel the way u do!!
    Re freaking out about the scan, completely understand that one. Hang in there.

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks Wunsi! Will be keeping everything crossed for your next cycle.

Well, last night was my turn for the big ugly cry A friend (who had suffered a miscarriage, and was now pregnant again) said to me that she thinks you 'just know' when it's right or wrong, and that with her first pregnancy she felt all wrong (which is when she miscarried), and this time she knows it's right (and she's now 13 weeks and doing fine).

Well, with DD I did feel like everything was 'right' from the start. I just knew it was all okay. And this time - I don't know! I really don't know. I don't feel like it's wrong, but I don't even feel like it's real.

I still feel periody - and I don't remember if I felt that with DD - and I'm just scared that the scan next week will reveal something is wrong.

I just had this big freakout about it. I can't believe that everything could be okay, and that the light at the end of the tunnel is really real. I suck
    I think because of what we've been through it just seems surreal...I had the feeling that I was pregnant before BFP but now it's just a world of unknown!! With mild cramping and spotting it's just a freak out and I am just praying we make it through. Think happy thoughts xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SelM22 View Post
    Hey wunsi thanks for posting. Pls post whenever u feel like it. I'm silently stalking the other thread, but not sure I'll post there again, seeings the argument is still going and some was clearly directed at me

Girlx hun, I think what u r doing is normal. Did your friend conceive with ivf?
    I think some people have that instinct and some don't. Just like some have the so called maternal instinct and some dont. And talking about that one can be dangerous because it can send new mums into a spiral. So take it with a grain of salt I reckon. Gd luck to your friend and her instinct but u need to do what makes you happy, health safe. And a good ugly cry is always gd stress relief. Ivf is tough, even after the BFP.

Much of this process is out of our control so its no surprise u feel the way u do!!
    Re freaking out about the scan, completely understand that one. Hang in there.

Xx
    Thank you xx

No, my friend conceived naturally. And I know - just caught me when I was feeling already a bit freaked out about the scan/ how things are going.

I just can't believe that after all this time things might actually be okay. It's kind of like I keep letting my guard down and feeling happy/ excited, and then panicking and thinking that I shouldn't let myself feel like that as something is bound to go wrong. Really negative way of approaching it, I know! I'm not normally a pessimist at all.

Whenever I stop feeling nauseous (which happens - it goes in spells) then I panic! Bring on Friday...

Thank you for listening

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies just a question on your experience with spotting; as of today I am 6wk4d...I had some really really light spotting on Wednesday. All was great with my BT on Thursday and I had no spotting on Thursday at all. Yesterday afternoon I had more spotting, still light I would say but heavier than Wednesday and then again yesterday evening. More spotting today same heaviness as yesterday, so not very. Probably darker pink in colour sorry TMI. I have been cramping ever since ET on and off and still having cramping now. How long do you spot for??? What's the norm, or at least, common...I'm really trying not to panic but no one likes seeing it down there!! Only 5 more sleeps until scan. Thanks ladies xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Ladies just a question on your experience with spotting; as of today I am 6wk4d...I had some really really light spotting on Wednesday. All was great with my BT on Thursday and I had no spotting on Thursday at all. Yesterday afternoon I had more spotting, still light I would say but heavier than Wednesday and then again yesterday evening. More spotting today same heaviness as yesterday, so not very. Probably darker pink in colour sorry TMI. I have been cramping ever since ET on and off and still having cramping now. How long do you spot for??? What's the norm, or at least, common...I'm really trying not to panic but no one likes seeing it down there!! Only 5 more sleeps until scan. Thanks ladies xxx
    I don't have any experience with spotting, but I have had periody type feelings/ cramps since ET. I also know from friends/ books, etc. that it does happen. I think I read somewhere that it happened in over 30% of pregnancies?? Do you think you could give your FS a call, just for some reassurance? It's so hard waiting for the scan!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't have any experience with spotting, but I have had periody type feelings/ cramps since ET. I also know from friends/ books, etc. that it does happen. I think I read somewhere that it happened in over 30% of pregnancies?? Do you think you could give your FS a call, just for some reassurance? It's so hard waiting for the scan!
    Thanks GirlX I've spoken to my FN last week who said it was common from the pessaries - I guess I will just be panicky about every little thing until I know all is well, it's such a hard time isn't it???!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

hope you don't mind me popping my head in. I just wanted to wish you all the very best of luck! Hope you have happy, heathly and uneventful pregnancies. I'm so thrilled for all your BFPs, best feeling in the world!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tootyfruity For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (30-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tootyfruity View Post
    Hi girls,

hope you don't mind me popping my head in. I just wanted to wish you all the very best of luck! Hope you have happy, heathly and uneventful pregnancies. I'm so thrilled for all your BFPs, best feeling in the world!

Hey tootyfruity! Thanks. Hows things with you?
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Hey SL
    Im not sure really. I had the one micro sized clot, but nothing else. But I know of people who have spotted and even bled throughout quite a lot of their pregnancies. All I can say is the levels you have are awesome and only the scan will tell apart from the levels! You may just be going to be one of the people who spots on and off!

Hang in there!

And girlx your friend having conceived naturally - I think that explains everything. The process is very different when more of the "natural" is taken out of it and its all about medical milestones, well thats what I think anyway. Things other people say can hurt a lot, I just take a breath and try and ignore them

You hang in there too!

Really its all about a tww, then 3ww, then 4ww, isnt it!

AFM today, my parents are here and we havent told them yet, so its a bit tricky. Im so tired and my back is hurting a bit - across my braline really. And I have the occassional sharp-ish twinge etc. And the nausea on and off, but just ignoring it as much as I can.

Feeling better after the bloods on friday, will see what monday holds with the GP and then go crazy for the 10 days before first scan.

Take care girls.

xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SelM22 For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (01-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sicker than a very sick thing - DH had to call the doctor out. Turns out its some nasty virus which can't really be treated so I'm just feeling sorry for myself and panicking that I'm creating a toxic environment for my little embryos.

All I can do is keep taking the Panadol and hope I can join you in here after my blood test on 11th July.