+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    Things have been so hectic the last couple of days that I haven't had much time to say hello! It's my little girl's birthday today, so I have been in party planning mode...

SL - Great news on your blood work!!! Must be a big relief!

And Sel - Keep us posted with how you get on today!

Meshell - That is very organised of you! I don't even know which house we'll be in when the baby is born, as we're planning a knockdown/ rebuild, so I might have to wait a bit before planning the nursery. If we're still here then I think we'll turn my study into the baby's room, and then move my study to the larger guest room. Yay! I get a bigger study!

Crafty45 and Nicsta - How are you doing?

AFM - Bleurghhhh I've been feeling nauseous. Smells are setting it off worse - the worst one of all is changing DD's nappy! And I don't fancy any food - everything I can think of eating makes me feel blahhh, but yet I'm hungry all the time.

I remember from DD that if I got too tired or too hungry it made the nausea worse, so I'm trying not to let that happen. However, I've also been running around trying to get a million things done, which doesn't really help either!

Hope everyone is set for a nice weekend
    Happy Birthday Girl X Jnr!!!! do you have a big day planned for her?

I can't even begin to imagine how you have managed building, IVF and party planning all at once, the things us ladies are capable of!

Meshell - you poor thing, I'm sure none of it is helping when people are telling you, you looks off as well. At least we have the weekend to look forward to!

AFM - I've been goggling myself into insanity all morning. Had a bit more of the pink mucas today and of course am fearing the worse despite being told BT results yesterday were good. There are just so many possibilites out there, I guess I'm a bit freaked out too that besides tender (.)(.)'s, I'm not feeling much of anything - when did you ladies all start to feel a bit "off"?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Razzy Bear For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (29-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Crafty45 View Post
    Happy Birthday Girl X Jnr!!!! do you have a big day planned for her?

I can't even begin to imagine how you have managed building, IVF and party planning all at once, the things us ladies are capable of!

Meshell - you poor thing, I'm sure none of it is helping when people are telling you, you looks off as well. At least we have the weekend to look forward to!

AFM - I've been goggling myself into insanity all morning. Had a bit more of the pink mucas today and of course am fearing the worse despite being told BT results yesterday were good. There are just so many possibilites out there, I guess I'm a bit freaked out too that besides tender (.)(.)'s, I'm not feeling much of anything - when did you ladies all start to feel a bit "off"?
    Crafty how far along are you now? I am not really feeling much except for sore boobs as bloating. Only feeling nauseous, but it's a hungry feeling, when I'm hungry. Every woman is different too. I remember before my m/c at about the 6-7 week mark I was really really nauseous almost throwing up a lot of the time and I'm at 6wk3d now and not feeling that bad - but then every pregnancy can be different too. Try not to worry too much, especially if you had good BT results yesterday, I'm sure everything is fine, are going for another BT next week or scan is the next step?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    Things have been so hectic the last couple of days that I haven't had much time to say hello! It's my little girl's birthday today, so I have been in party planning mode...

SL - Great news on your blood work!!! Must be a big relief!

And Sel - Keep us posted with how you get on today!

Meshell - That is very organised of you! I don't even know which house we'll be in when the baby is born, as we're planning a knockdown/ rebuild, so I might have to wait a bit before planning the nursery. If we're still here then I think we'll turn my study into the baby's room, and then move my study to the larger guest room. Yay! I get a bigger study!

Crafty45 and Nicsta - How are you doing?

AFM - Bleurghhhh I've been feeling nauseous. Smells are setting it off worse - the worst one of all is changing DD's nappy! And I don't fancy any food - everything I can think of eating makes me feel blahhh, but yet I'm hungry all the time.

I remember from DD that if I got too tired or too hungry it made the nausea worse, so I'm trying not to let that happen. However, I've also been running around trying to get a million things done, which doesn't really help either!

Hope everyone is set for a nice weekend
    Hope you have a wonderful time celebrating DDs bday x

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (29-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Crafty how far along are you now? I am not really feeling much except for sore boobs as bloating. Only feeling nauseous, but it's a hungry feeling, when I'm hungry. Every woman is different too. I remember before my m/c at about the 6-7 week mark I was really really nauseous almost throwing up a lot of the time and I'm at 6wk3d now and not feeling that bad - but then every pregnancy can be different too. Try not to worry too much, especially if you had good BT results yesterday, I'm sure everything is fine, are going for another BT next week or scan is the next step?
    Just over 5 weeks now so fairly early so I'm sure it is more paranoia than anything, I guess I think I would more reassured if I felt something!

Yep, third BT is next Thursday and then a scan just over a week later. I'm kinda glad that they enforce the extra 2 BT's after the BFP, from what I've read this varies clinic to clinic and some do none but a POAS which I found odd!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls, you all make me laugh!
    We are in the midst of rennos too - only I cant sack the tradies cause one is my hubby and one my dad!
    Its been ongoing for a while.

Well the HCG levels are back, so at 11dp5dt it was 80, 14dp5dt was 219 and today 18dp5dt its 1347!
    So much happier. Must be a late implanter in there - well I hope so!

And girlx happy birthday to DD! Wow 2, yes?

Back off to my meeting.

xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SelM22 For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (29-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SelM22 View Post
    We are in the midst of rennos too - only I cant sack the tradies cause one is my hubby and one my dad!

Well the HCG levels are back, so at 11dp5dt it was 80, 14dp5dt was 219 and today 18dp5dt its 1347!

Back off to my meeting.

xx
    Great news on your bloods xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    More spotting today .... Eeeeek! Could it be because I did lots of walking on heels for the first time in ages??? Maybe....on my way home to put feet up and look after little bubba

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SelM22 View Post

Back off to my meeting.

xx
    Yayy! Good results! Hope you're feeling happy about those

Yes, DD is 2 today - can't believe how fast that time went...

SL - Try not to stress about the spotting. Maybe you're just a bit tired, or maybe it's just nothing. I know a lot of people who've had spotting and full-on bleeds (one lasting a week) and have had healthy babies. Rest up and look after yourself. Easier said than done, I know!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies,

I've followed you in May/June and I personally had a dismal result, but am still curious about you guys. I followed the April and post IVF BFP's too and it gave me hope but also realistic expectations. I still read the May/June and hope that you post occasionally in there as the girls really do appreciate the advice on your cycles and symptoms. I am now in the July/August thread, but will be following you all as the silent stalker.

That was my one and only interjection!

Here's to a safe pregnancy for you all.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to wunsi For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (30-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks Wunsi! Will be keeping everything crossed for your next cycle.

Well, last night was my turn for the big ugly cry A friend (who had suffered a miscarriage, and was now pregnant again) said to me that she thinks you 'just know' when it's right or wrong, and that with her first pregnancy she felt all wrong (which is when she miscarried), and this time she knows it's right (and she's now 13 weeks and doing fine).

Well, with DD I did feel like everything was 'right' from the start. I just knew it was all okay. And this time - I don't know! I really don't know. I don't feel like it's wrong, but I don't even feel like it's real.

I still feel periody - and I don't remember if I felt that with DD - and I'm just scared that the scan next week will reveal something is wrong.

I just had this big freakout about it. I can't believe that everything could be okay, and that the light at the end of the tunnel is really real. I suck