+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, some great news after a week of hell! The pregnancy is viable and we are having fraternal TWINS (non identical). Both embryo's stuck! After this heartbreaking experience the thought of having two is amazing

Babies lengths are perfect at 5w6d and heartbeats at 114 and 118. Didn't think we would even see a HB at this early stage. The bleeding is from a small bruised area which the US lady said is common and will go away. Family is over the moon.

Hope you are all progressing well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rachael that's fantastic welcome back! Twins how exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    WOW!!! Congrats Rach, that is FANTASTIC. So happy to hear everything is ok!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick question ladies - with the 10 week blood test for the NT, does it matter when during week of 10 weeks you go? Do you need to go on 10 weeks to the day or there is a few days lee way?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael3 View Post
    Hi ladies, some great news after a week of hell! The pregnancy is viable and we are having fraternal TWINS (non identical). Both embryo's stuck! After this heartbreaking experience the thought of having two is amazing

Babies lengths are perfect at 5w6d and heartbeats at 114 and 118. Didn't think we would even see a HB at this early stage. The bleeding is from a small bruised area which the US lady said is common and will go away. Family is over the moon.

Hope you are all progressing well!
    Rach what a miracle - I am sooooooooo happy for you and DH - what AMAZING news and great to hear that both bubs are doing so well xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Crafty45 View Post
    Quick question ladies - with the 10 week blood test for the NT, does it matter when during week of 10 weeks you go? Do you need to go on 10 weeks to the day or there is a few days lee way?
    Hey Crafty I just went this morning and I am 10wk2d today..Note I had to do a urine test as well and they like you to fast for one of the things they test for (B12) - two things they didn't tell me in advance!! My thoughts were I'll wait a couple of days into my 10 weeks - honestly I don't think the results would differ too much within a week anyway...

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh i thought it was just a blood test, i had no idea about a urine one! and same, nothing was mentioned to me about fasting. i'm guessing early morning is the way to go then!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Just popping in to say wow! Great news, Rachael!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hmmm maybe each clinic is different - I wasn't told when to go in for my blood tests specifically only during the 10th week....not sure what the urine test is for - I guess it's just an extra test of levels or something maybe he wanted to test specifically for me.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Rachel....so happy for you!!! Good luck from here.