+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast
Results 471 to 480 of 517
  1. #471
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    847
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    167
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Meshell the scan must of been brilliant to watch!

    Just thought i'd share this with you girls lol, hmm so I was admiring my new bigger boobs tonight (always had little boobs!) and I squeezed my nipple to have a look at it since they are so big! I didn't think it was possible at 7 weeks to already have colostrum? Something's coming out of both my boobs, yellow and sticky. Not a lot but enough to freak me out. I'm amazed how quickly our body can change

  2. #472
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,412
    Thanks
    153
    Thanked
    304
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    It most definitely looked like a baby it was covering it's eyes and punching it's fists and kicking and stretching and literally bouncing was funny to watch the first half of the scan baby was asleep so I got up and walked around and went to do wee then it was wide awake.
    Girls as for food I think just common sense hey. I eat sushi milkshake softserve everything. If I eat there usually and the food is of good quality I don't worry but I'm not trying anywhere new. Deli meat I eat and it's fine I have a really heightened sense of smell if it smells very slightly weird I don't eat it. Nt results were fine combined with blood test it came in with slightly extra fluid and I have risk of 1 in 475 of downs which is high for my age but no where near high enough to be put as high risk I am still extremely low risk therefore I am not going to bother with further testing. They reckon 20 weekscan willchamge it and it's most likely going to be 1 in 1200
    Oh my goodness I can't wait for another couple of weeks. Great news that you're not put at high risk for downs - yay.. So are you having a 16 week scan also or just waiting for 20 now?x

  3. #473
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,412
    Thanks
    153
    Thanked
    304
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    Meshell the scan must of been brilliant to watch!

    Just thought i'd share this with you girls lol, hmm so I was admiring my new bigger boobs tonight (always had little boobs!) and I squeezed my nipple to have a look at it since they are so big! I didn't think it was possible at 7 weeks to already have colostrum? Something's coming out of both my boobs, yellow and sticky. Not a lot but enough to freak me out. I'm amazed how quickly our body can change
    LOL I know the feeling kmvw I have always had small boobs and after my 7 week scan (which was my first scan) I went straight to Myer and bought 2 maternity bras as my boobs had already gone up a cup size!! Re the colostrum I haven't noticed anything 'coming out of them' but have noticed that I do have kind of yellow crusty stuff on the ends from time to time (LOL - Sorry TMI)...it certainly is amazing what our bodies can do - a true miracle!

  4. #474
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,670
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked
    247
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies

    Had my first appt with my OB this morning, he did another scan and all was good. so now i am 8 weeks 4 days....

    Meshell thats a great attitude, just enjoy the pregnancy and relax!

    My boobs are bigger for sure, but havent noticed anything coming out yet from the nipple. I have put on a couple of KG's...which is crazy to have done already, but then again i do eat more, i am sooooo hungry all the time, like right now.

  5. #475
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,412
    Thanks
    153
    Thanked
    304
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It's a bit of a freak out putting on weight - like I said before I have put on 5-6kgs since the start of this round of IVF and my face is definitely fuller! The thought definitely is in my mind about having to lose more weight at the end but that is the price I will have to pay if I'm going to be so blimmin hungry all the time!!

    I've been pretty good with cooking so far but have my up and down days when it comes to eating healthily. I've started to notice very slightly that some foods just don't taste as good! No crazy cravings or aversions yet though.

    Maccas may be on the cards for me today for lunch....maybe

  6. #476
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,670
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked
    247
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My mum was saying last night she put on only 11 or 12kg's the whole pregnancy (all 5 of them) i was like...well that wont be me! I have already put on 2.5kg's cause i am sooooo hungry!

    Today I am super tired....at work finishing something thats very important and due today so I need all my brain power, i feel like I am at uni again trying to get an assignment done, although its a lot harder when pregnant.

    I havent really had Macca yet, but i have had other junk for sure. I had a whopper a couple of weeks ago, didnt go down that well...

    Have a great day xxx

  7. #477
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    847
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    167
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've lost weight which I find strange since I've been eating everything in sight! During IVF I was 60kgs, I went down to 55kgs last week but i've gone back up to 57kgs. Yesterday I felt crap all day but managed to eat a box of cheezels, then at 12am I had to cook myself a chicken fillet to make a chicken and salad sandwich. My dh cannot keep up with me! One minute I'm sick the next I'm stuffing my face

    I need to do our tax and bas statement, I'm finding it so hard to find a time when I'm not feeling sick or not hungry. It's so hard to concentrate

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to kmvw For This Useful Post:

    Meshell23  (26-07-2012)

  9. #478
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,412
    Thanks
    153
    Thanked
    304
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Lol I cant eat hungry jacks there are too many flavours in it and it makes me so sick after. Maccas is a lot blander so it works for me.
    I cooked the mince for tacos it was fresh and when I tried eating it was just very meaty tasting hubby said it was normal but it kept me up all night feeling ill.

    11 or 12kgs I would love if that was me. My mum walked out of hospital in her size 8 skinny jeans after birth of her kids. B!tch huh. lol.
    LOL I would LOVE to walk out of hospital in my size 8 skinny jeans - I have a feeling it will be a couple of months before I get into them though!!

  10. #479
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,412
    Thanks
    153
    Thanked
    304
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    My mum was saying last night she put on only 11 or 12kg's the whole pregnancy (all 5 of them) i was like...well that wont be me! I have already put on 2.5kg's cause i am sooooo hungry!

    Today I am super tired....at work finishing something thats very important and due today so I need all my brain power, i feel like I am at uni again trying to get an assignment done, although its a lot harder when pregnant.

    I havent really had Macca yet, but i have had other junk for sure. I had a whopper a couple of weeks ago, didnt go down that well...

    Have a great day xxx
    I can't do Hungry Jacks - too much mustard in their burgers - yuk!
    Good luck with getting your work done today...

  11. #480
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,412
    Thanks
    153
    Thanked
    304
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    I've lost weight which I find strange since I've been eating everything in sight! During IVF I was 60kgs, I went down to 55kgs last week but i've gone back up to 57kgs. Yesterday I felt crap all day but managed to eat a box of cheezels, then at 12am I had to cook myself a chicken fillet to make a chicken and salad sandwich. My dh cannot keep up with me! One minute I'm sick the next I'm stuffing my face

    I need to do our tax and bas statement, I'm finding it so hard to find a time when I'm not feeling sick or not hungry. It's so hard to concentrate
    We have our accountant coming next weekend - got sooooo much tax stuff to do - all I want to do is lay on top of the receipts and sleep!!!


 

Similar Threads

  1. Post IVF BFPs Pre DIG Thread
    By romaverona in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 331
    Last Post: 04-06-2012, 20:52

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Tambo Teddies
Visit our online store and select your individually handmade natural sheepskin teddy bear. Our soft and loveable bears come in a range of styles and colours. Created in Outback Queensland each bear is unique individual. 100% Australian made!
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Be In Blossom
We offer physiotherapy run pregnancy Pilates, pregnancy Aerobics, and Mummy Pilates & Baby Massage classes with a focus on optimising posture, body awareness, pelvic floor support, back care and maintaining fitness, aiming to assist women prepare and recover from their birth.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!