+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 56 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Rachael3 hun, massive hugs. Take it easy. And remember its not over until its over. Thinking of you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Crafty45 View Post
    Maccas must be making a fortune of all us ladies at the moment lol, I can't get enough of it this last week or so which is so bad but it's just so good!
    Last week I went in and ordered a large big mac meal (with a strawberry milkshake) and 6 nuggets and I scoffed it so quickly!!! hahaha!!! my DH says don't stress about eating bad stuff as long as you eat a lot of good stuff too! I'm happy with that, lol! Wish I could go a soft serve though....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rachael I really hope things are ok and your ok. I will be keeping everything crossed.

I'm so sick of McDonalds! I'm sick of having to eat rubbish when I'm out. I went to a wedding yesterday and they served on a tray smoked salmon on bruschetta with cream cheese, oh how I would have killed to eat one.

I'm struggling to make dinner atm, with the smells and feeling off. Struggling to eat anything healthy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    HI ladies had 12 week scan today all went great baby is extremely active jumping wriggling putting up its fists covering its eyes. Was quite interesting to watch
    Oh Meshell I'm so happy for you how amazing it would have been to see that!! Does bubs look like a proper baby now? So when do you get your results back for the NT stuff? How r u feeling? Only 2 weeks to go for me....x

Thanks
    Reviews
    So exciting Meshell!!

SL not long, only 2 more weeks, although i know that feels like eternity!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicsta83 For This Useful Post:

SL1009  (24-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Meshell that sounds awesome! So happy for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    SL - I've been stalking the posts over in the Due in Jan/Feb/March group - what did you have on your spud today?? I've been too paranoid to get them as people are telling me you can't eat the salad bar stuff so I assumed that meant spud toppings were out!! Please tell me I'm wrong and they are fine??!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    SL - I've been stalking the posts over in the Due in Jan/Feb/March group - what did you have on your spud today?? I've been too paranoid to get them as people are telling me you can't eat the salad bar stuff so I assumed that meant spud toppings were out!! Please tell me I'm wrong and they are fine??!!
    Hmm good point you make about the salad bar thing - didn't even cross my mind that it's the same concept as its heated.... I have all the good stuff - your butter, cheese, sour cream, garlic plus I had chives, spinach, mushrooms and corn and it was gooooood. I've had it twice in the last 2 weeks....salad bars I have stayed away from....hmm maybe it's the fact that it's a potato and it's a hot dish that it's fine....plus I go to spud bar which is insanely busy all the time so you know all the toppings are fresh....I say go for it and enjoy!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Works for me then! I was having them for lunch heaps before buns and have been missing them so I'm going to go back I think! You're right about the turnover, every time I go in it is packed! Well I know what's for lunch tomorrow! It's so hard trying to work out what u can and can't have in the city!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Works for me then! I was having them for lunch heaps before buns and have been missing them so I'm going to go back I think! You're right about the turnover, every time I go in it is packed! Well I know what's for lunch tomorrow! It's so hard trying to work out what u can and can't have in the city!
    Lol that was bubs not buns, stupid I phone!