+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 56 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Went to the hospital just now to check but they can't do anything. The left side actually looks and feels inflamed. Nurse said it's doesn't seem like a mc and too early to tell if it's ectopic. Had two panadeines, hopefully this will ease it. So worried

Now the pain is across my groin area (along my bikini line). Pubic bone pain has eased. Hopefully it's just my uterus stretching.
    Last edited by Rachael3; 22-07-2012 at 17:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Rach I'm sure it's all ok, sorry I don't have any similar experience but I'm thinking of you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out girls, started bleeding this morning. Can't believe I'm writing this. It was such a long and hard journey to get here and now it's gone. Feel numb. Have given up everything for this, and still nothing how do we go on.

Good luck to all of you, hope you get your dream x
    Last edited by Rachael3; 23-07-2012 at 08:32.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Rach, I'm so sorry, I was not expecting to read this when I logged in.

Take care hun and look after yourself. I know there isnt much that can be said at the moment to help you but please know that my thoughts are with you Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael3 View Post
    I'm out girls, started bleeding this morning. Can't believe I'm writing this. It was such a long and hard journey to get here and now it's gone. Feel numb. Have given up everything for this, and still nothing how do we go on.

Oh Rach I'm so sorry to hear...massive hugs and thoughts are going out to you and DH....xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Hi Rach

I was just catching up on all the post on this thread and saw your comment about Maccas it has been my god send since being preg I find whenever I feel ill the cheap $2 chicken and mayo burger add cheese add tomato plus a coke fixes me good and proper I say because it is so bland.

I have also just read about your bleed. Many women have had a bleed and continued to carry a baby through a nice healthy pregnancy. do you have your scan booked still? My thoughts are with you.
    I've been loving the strawberry milshakes...and fried with mac sauce obviously lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maccas must be making a fortune of all us ladies at the moment lol, I can't get enough of it this last week or so which is so bad but it's just so good!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael3 View Post

Meshell made a very good point - lots of women have a heavy bleed and then go on to have normal pregnancies - have you had a scan or anything to confirm anything?? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Rach, i hope your ok and like the other girls said its just a bleed and you will be ok. Take care xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rachael, so sorry your going through this. fingers crossed things will be ok

en route to pick up a few essentials at woolies, drive through for a hapy meal cheeseburger with chips in it *drool* <3 maccas

also, i really wish there was a sad hugging emoticon, the happy one just doesnt cut it sometimes!