+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 56 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SelM22 View Post
    Fantastic Nic!
    Enjoy the ride from here.

Lol Sariele and yeah the twin thing makes it just that much harder.
    Also shows that HCG levels mean nothing, because mine was the lowest and two were trying to get there.

Im over and out now girls.
    xx
    Good luck for next round sel. Hang in there. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Nicsta - that's great news! Really happy for you

Well I am awake at crazy o'clock, after going to bed super early. I had the d&c yesterday, and the staff at the hospital were all so lovely - even putting me in a separate room, so I wouldn't be with all the c-section patients and newborn babies. One very nice nurse even held my hand and cried with me.

Plan from here is to take the contraceptive pill for a month (as I have no natural cycle), then start estrogen pills for 2 weeks, and then do an FET. The wait is frustrating, but we've decided to go on a holiday in that time.

I will be joining one of the other threads now, but will still stalk this one to see how you are all doing. You've all been so supportive, and I wish you all smooth journeys from here.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great news Crafty, Nicsta and SL!!! You must be so relieved

So sorry for your loss Girl X and Sel, no one should go through this. Hope to hear some great news from you soon x

AFM: I am 5 weeks tomorrow. Yesterday I started to get pain down my hip and my butt. It got worse sitting in the same position but it went away later.

During the night and continued till now I have a sharp pulling pain from my bikini line across my pubic bone more at the top of it on the left side to about the middle of the bone. Doesn't feel like cramps, more of a painful pull sometimes it is stronger. Has this happened to you? Feels like this baby is growing fast. Maybe it's worse because it's my first? Hope everything is fine.
    Last edited by Rachael3; 19-07-2012 at 08:35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sel and GirlX - I'm so sad to see you both go, please do drop in and stalk us when and if you feel comfortable, I would like to hear where your journey takes you both from here. I really do feel your time is just around the corner and this is only a bump in getting there. Wish both of you didn't have to go through what you have.

Rachael - I had pain in my legs very early on for a few days which then subsided and I haven't felt again and alot of heavy not cramp like feelings in the belly, hard to describe really but I was told it is just the uterus moving and stretching and adjusting for bubs!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Razzy Bear For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (19-07-2012),SelM22  (19-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rachael, i had a couple of days last week where i had tension across the top of my leg, almost as if my legs was about to cramp up. it ran through my bikini line! i looked like a dork trying to stretch those muscles all day at work!

Girlx & Sel, sending you much love across the internet. So sorry for your losses

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Amysan For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (19-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls,it does feel like I have been kicked left side of the pubic bone sometimes the pain is more intense, hopefully it's a good sign baby is growing... that's all we have to go by.
    Last edited by Rachael3; 19-07-2012 at 11:33.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We had our 6 week scan today, all is great amazing seeing a little heart beating away

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats KMVW!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SelM22 View Post
    Hi
    Not good news for me either as expected. Early loss of identical twins as thought at last weeks scan. Sacs have grown, one of them lots. Body is still thinking its pregnant. This really is total evil. D&C friday so we can move on. Not sure where I belong in terms of forums now, guess its back to limbo land. I wish you all the best and it has been nice chatting for this brief time.

Nic - Im hoping you get the good news we all need to hear.

Thanks ladies.
    I wont write much more because its not good for all of you.

Oh and Sariele I read your recent post on your blog, will log on later and share some thoughts with you hun.

xx
    Hi Sel

Big hugs for you as well, so sorry to hear this bad news. Hope the D&C goes as well as expected and rest up. Take care xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (19-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    Scan was good heart beat was 174bpm and measuring 7w6d! Very happy and relieved!!!

Weldone Nicsta - very happy news what a blessing x