+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Hey ladies thought I would come play in this thread also.
    I have been in heaps of thread previously ad when someone got preg she would always pop in and say hi and how she was going and it was great for us all. These women obviously do not want the positivity around them. Its made me rather upset over the whole situation. So are they the kind of people who get cranky when someone announces a pregnancy in general life? How miserable.
    I always promised myself no matter how long I was on this journey I would never be bitter or resentful for the fact I am going through IVF and some times I will get a BFN and others with get a BFP. We should all be encouraging each other. Grrrr anyway pregnant grumpy lady who has not had enough sleep rant over!!
    Hi Meshell, it's good to have you here on this new thread, I'm choosing to look at it as a blessing in disguise because at least we know all of us here will be supportive and genuinely looking out for each other.

It's not like we all got out BFP's and then stopped worrying about everything, there are still more bloods and scans of the unknown ahead of us. Can't thank Girl X enough for starting this up.

I am like you to and all the positive stories helped to reassure me it can and does work!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ahh well boo to them, In the nicest possible way.
    Afm I found the most adorable nursery suite today so I lay by it from the shop I nearly bought but husband said absolutely no til after 12 weeks I bought a Boori sleigh 3in1 cot the matching set of drawers n change table they threw in mattresses for me n I got the most amazing quilt set its called caramel kisses I'm not sure of brand but it's animals like giraffe n it's beige shades so very unisex with lamb wool n knitted parts it beautiful n I got the matching hamper and mobile for cot I love it so much and can't wait to set the room up just taking it one day at a time though trying not to get carried away. Other than tiredness n nausea I feel great no spotting or bleeding I feel everything is going well I saw my nurse today n she confirmed that chances of everything going well after hearing hb at scan u have 95percent of healthy pregnancy
    Meshell that sounds absolutely gorgeous - and I've boori is one of the best brands out there. Loving the idea of those 3 in 1 cots too - such a great invention! I'm so happy your nurse had great news for you today - heres lots of hope and prayers for the next few weeks - for all of us

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Boori is quite nice, I liked that and the Love and Care Brand.
    It was such a great price the cot change table and set of drawers with the change table matress and cot matress was $1199.00 massive savings with end of financial year.
    Ahh great idea with the end of year thing, such a great price for all that stuff - where did you go???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    I said in my head I wouldn't consume myself with maternity wear or baby stuff searching just yet but I had to go have a look at Next - I have my eye on a very cute maxi, ideal for summer and a very cool leopard print long tee - perfect with leggings - I'm sure there is heaps more on there but I had to stop myself - reasonable prices too I might add and if I can get my mum to go and get them then I should save on postage too - winnniiiinnnnggg lol
    LOL SL! I cant even think that far ahead, but good on you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls just back from bloods, no results yet obviously. Would be nice to see a figure in the 1000s, but unlikely. Had the lovely blood nurse so that has made me happy and she was so lovely about me panicking about things and said that is why we are here you are right to come and get another test, pheeew.

Peed on another stick this morning - Im addicted LOL! But in my defence I havent had a really convincing dark line til two days ago and todays is quite dark. I guess with low numbers thats what happens. I also know it means we could face problems - got to stop reading google and academic journals
    Havent had any more clots (well I only had the one teeny tiny one!), and have had no bleeding or any major pain - just some feelings like a strained muscle. Still no appetite - which is totally weird for me and some waves of nausea, but mostly I think thats in my head LOL

In meetings all day today for work, but will log and later and see how you are all going and update blood results, which hopefully will be looking better.

xx
    Last edited by SelM22; 29-06-2012 at 11:15.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SelM22 View Post
    LOL SL! I cant even think that far ahead, but good on you x
    I am sooo bloated I look pregnant seriously!! I am struggling to find clothes that don't make me look massive it's so weird!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls just back from bloods, no results yet obviously. Would be nice to see a figure in the 1000s, but unlikely. Had the lovely blood nurse so that has made me happy and she was so lovely about me panicking about things and said that is why we are here you are right to come and get another test, pheeew.

Peed on another stick this morning - Im addicted LOL! But in my defence I havent had a really convincing dark line til two days ago and todays is quite dark. I guess with low numbers thats what happens. I also know it means we could face problems - got to stop reading google and academic journals
    Havent had any more clots (well I only had the one teeny tiny one!), and have had no bleeding or any major pain - just some feelings like a strained muscle. Still no appetite - which is totally weird for me and some waves of nausea, but mostly I think thats in my head LOL

In meetings all day today for work, but will log and later and see how you are all going and update blood results, which hopefully will be looking better.

xx
    Good luck with the results, let us know how you go and don't work too hard x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

xx
    Good luck today Sel, fingers are crossed for you, keep us updated!

I just saw your numbers on your signature, how far apart have all your tests been?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Things have been so hectic the last couple of days that I haven't had much time to say hello! It's my little girl's birthday today, so I have been in party planning mode...

SL - Great news on your blood work!!! Must be a big relief!

And Sel - Keep us posted with how you get on today!

Meshell - That is very organised of you! I don't even know which house we'll be in when the baby is born, as we're planning a knockdown/ rebuild, so I might have to wait a bit before planning the nursery. If we're still here then I think we'll turn my study into the baby's room, and then move my study to the larger guest room. Yay! I get a bigger study!

Crafty45 and Nicsta - How are you doing?

AFM - Bleurghhhh I've been feeling nauseous. Smells are setting it off worse - the worst one of all is changing DD's nappy! And I don't fancy any food - everything I can think of eating makes me feel blahhh, but yet I'm hungry all the time.

I remember from DD that if I got too tired or too hungry it made the nausea worse, so I'm trying not to let that happen. However, I've also been running around trying to get a million things done, which doesn't really help either!

Hope everyone is set for a nice weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Keep me posted with how your build goes! We're just finishing designs for the new house, and we're going in to engineering drawings now. Only difficult part is that we're building on our current block, so will have to rent somewhere while our house is being demolished/ new one built! Exciting times

Haha - I had half a jar of pickled onions for lunch! The vinegar seems to really help