+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 56 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi SL....

I have also been away from BH over the weekend as i needed a break.

I am feeling blah as well, a little tired and just wanting my scan to be here NOW! only 2 more sleeps....

Still not much MS for me, little waves of nausea here and there, but nothing to write home about. Boobs slightly sore, but again nothing to exciting.

Still really sorry for GirlX and SelM22....your both in my thoughts.

JuniorD - great news about the scan, I wish I could have had one that early

Hope everyone has a lovely Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I think we all decided to have a bit of a weekend off from here. For me it was a bit of nerves and I can honestly say a bit selfish too, I have my first scan tomorrow so think I just needed some "alone time" to mentally prepare especially with all the sad updates we have seen on here lately. My heart breaks for GirlX and Sel, I can't imagine how they are feeling and getting through this time now.

Had terrible MS this weekend and I can't recall the last time I didn't feel exhausted lol.

Nic - is this your first scan on Wed?

SL - what time is your scan tomorrow?

And finely, a belated welcome and congrats to all the new girls on this thread, it's great to see more of you over here!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Crafty - I think I also neeeded some selfish time away to be positive I also want to mentally prepare for all the options, ahhh so hard. Yep this is my first scan on Wed....I will be 7 weeks 5 days....so im really hoping its good news. Its been 3 weeks since I got the BFP news and i would just like to know if it is viable!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck girls, I wish you and your beans all the best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are only a few days apart then Nic - I am 8 weeks on Wed.

Thanks Sel - how are you doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good luck to all of those with scans coming. Hope all is great for you.

I have my next appointment on Wednesday. I haven't yet had any signs of a miscarriage, so I think it will come down to 1 of 2 options. Either the heart will have stopped beating (which my FS said was likely) and I will have a D&C on Wednesday, or else it will still be beating - in which case I don't know what happens. Maybe we just wait another week then - which would be pretty torturous.

I've been having lots of ups and downs, and it hasn't been at all easy. I still feel pregnant, which keeps fooling me into hoping/ wondering if something miraculous will have happened. I'm really trying not to go down that path though, as I don't want to be in denial and then have another devastating blow on Wednesday, and tbh I'm having to fight that hope/ denial feeling.

Just want to move on now and try again. I spent some time talking to my aunt, who is a priest, and a very lovely person. She lost a child when he was very young, and when I said 'why me?' to her, she said that she'd asked that same question, and the answer that came to her was 'why not me?' These things are random, and I wouldn't pick someone else to swap with and put them in my situation. If it's going to happen then there is no reason why it wouldn't be me. That makes some sense to me, and helps keep some of the anger at bay.

I also look at DH, and DD, and think that I am so lucky to have them, and my wonderful family and friends. Every time I get too swallowed up by the darkness, I remind myself of them and think that despite what is happening I am still very very lucky. Those are the things that are helping me get through, anyway.

I hope all goes fantastically for everyone in here, and will keep popping in for updates too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It sounds like we all needed a bit of a break and some 'me' time on the weekend to reflect and re-evaluate our own personal circumstances

Nicsta - only 2 more sleeps - yippeee. We had to wait 3 weeks for our scan too and I will be completely honest I mentally calmed down a lot after that scan and the last couple of weeks has been a little more bearable - though still anxious to see bubs again tomorrow

Crafty - how exciting to be having your first scan tomorrow - what time is yours? Mine is at 12:15

Sel - hope you are doing ok hun thinking of you

GirlX - Again, what a horrendous time for you and DH at the moment. I am very interested to see what is going on with your scan on Wednesday - there are a lot of people on here who have you in their thoughts and prayers - miracles happen you know. It is a good sign that you are still feeling pregnant and having symptoms. When we got pregnant a few years ago I had really bad MS. I woke up one day and felt good - that must have been the day that the heart stopped beating, of course everyone is different. From your point of view you are probably thinking the worst to prepare yourself for the worst right at this stage whilst praying for that miracle? It's great that you had a positive and helpful conversation with your aunt and also great that you are keeping positive about your life in general being blessed with a wonderful DH and DD. I will be hanging to see the results from Wednesday - I truly hope and pray that it either provides you with a healthy miracle, or some closure to be able to move on

xxx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (16-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    GirlX - what a terrible time you are having at the moment. Like SL I'm very interested to see what Wednesday brings for you. I hope you know we are all thinking of you and hoping for the best.

SL - my scan is at 2.30 tomorrow, long morning ahead of me I bet! Full of nervous excitement at the moment!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Razzy Bear For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (16-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for tomorrow Crafty

And also good luck SL for your 9 week scan.

Girl X i hope you have a little miracle....

SelM22....I might see you on Wed at the clinic, although mine isnt until the evening....still more than 48 hours to wait.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nicsta83 For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (16-07-2012),Razzy Bear  (16-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, wed is going to be a busy day...
    Nic my scan is with Dr Barry at 3. I was scheduled at 5.20, so we probably would have crossed path at that time. Decided that I do want a doc to do it just in case and so we can talk things through with someone else.

I am like GirlX and trying not to let the hope in either. But seriously the queasiness, the sore boobies, ravenousness and being able to sleep like a trooper is very hard. But, in saying that, we know I can do this now. We didnt know that before! And my body is trying really hard to be pregnant, that is a good thing in the long run.

Goodluck everyone. There will be lots of good news Im sure.

And I am sorry if I have said things to offend anyone. This road is tough and I genuinely wish us all the best....