+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 56 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Girl x & Sel. I feel for you both do much. Hang in there.

I hope its ok to update.... I had my 6w2d scan y'day & were very lucky to find that all was well. Very early days, I felt sick all day waiting for 4.40 to see the dr when my apt was meant to be at 7.30 originally! I will hope & pray emby continues to grow well. It's up to nature now as we all know. Will get scanned again in 2 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    just got my official bfp. only 14dpt5dt today, so im a few weeks behind most of you girls. sorry to hear the news of the BFP's turned BFN's. i had the same earlier this year. take time out and grieve, but dont give up!! im still very reserved this time until i get that heartbeat.
    i must admit though having a higher hcg reading this time has got me a tiny bit excited, 661 compared to 197 last time round.
    hope everyone else is doing well, im off to face the cold winds of the hockey fields brrrrrrrrrrrrr

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great scan result JuniorD! I'm so nervous for my scan next week, it's not until Thursday seems so far away

Congratulations Amysan great hcg result

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kmvw For This Useful Post:

Amysan  (14-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats on the good scan results JuniorD, great HCG level Amysan XX

Such a waiting game kmvw, I hope it moves quickly for you Xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

Amysan  (14-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JuniorD View Post
    Girl x & Sel. I feel for you both do much. Hang in there.

I hope its ok to update.... I had my 6w2d scan y'day & were very lucky to find that all was well. Very early days, I felt sick all day waiting for 4.40 to see the dr when my apt was meant to be at 7.30 originally! I will hope & pray emby continues to grow well. It's up to nature now as we all know. Will get scanned again in 2 weeks.
    Great to hear all went well x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amysan View Post
    just got my official bfp. only 14dpt5dt today, so im a few weeks behind most of you girls. sorry to hear the news of the BFP's turned BFN's. i had the same earlier this year. take time out and grieve, but dont give up!! im still very reserved this time until i get that heartbeat.
    i must admit though having a higher hcg reading this time has got me a tiny bit excited, 661 compared to 197 last time round.
    hope everyone else is doing well, im off to face the cold winds of the hockey fields brrrrrrrrrrrrr
    Congrats Amy x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

Amysan  (14-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    Great scan result JuniorD! I'm so nervous for my scan next week, it's not until Thursday seems so far away

Congratulations Amysan great hcg result
    Hope the time goes quickly for you...only 5 more sleeps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations on your scan results JuniorD, did you get to see a heartbeat?

Amysan your HCG levels sound very positive indeed - well done!

kmvw I am going crazy just waiting, waiting, waiting so I know how you feel.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tootyfruity For This Useful Post:

Amysan  (18-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tootyfruity View Post
    Congratulations on your scan results JuniorD, did you get to see a heartbeat?

Amysan your HCG levels sound very positive indeed - well done!

kmvw I am going crazy just waiting, waiting, waiting so I know how you feel.
    The wait is worse than the 2 week wait, but was made worth it to see that tiny flicker. We didn't hear the heartbeat, can barely see it, as its just a flicker, but it was there!! Good luck for Thursday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Morning Ladies

How are we all feeling today? Sorry for no personals, I haven't been on bub hub as much in the last few days...

AFM - I'm having a 'blah' day today...I had a very lazy weekend - I am sooooo lethargic and tired I just want to lie in bed all the time!! Oh, and eat, lol!! We have our 9 week scan tomorrow. Apparently it's normal to feel disbelief at this stage that I'm pregnant, which is kind of what I'm feeling as I haven't been very ill (which I'm thankful for). My occassional sore boobs, headaches, appetite and laziness are keeping me going!! So very anxious to see little bubs heartbeat again tomorrow though...

Hope you all have a great week and I look forward to seeing many more good results coming through

x