+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 52 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 517
  1. #291
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,412
    Thanks
    153
    Thanked
    304
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tootyfruity View Post
    Good luck today Sel, I'll be thinking of you.

    I truly couldn't give a damn what pregnancy does to my body, I found being pregnant with my daughter completely liberating in terms of body image, I can't wait to experience that again!

    Nicsta makes a good point, my due date and 12 week date are just based on my own calculations, I won't find out for sure until my scan. Which is 1000 years away.
    I agree about the body thing whilst pregnant I am so excited to get big and curvy with a massive bump I can't wait - I just want to be one of those people that bounce right back into shape!!!!

  2. #292
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    478
    Thanks
    324
    Thanked
    132
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    Aghh it seems like AGES doesnt it Sel Not much longer now...


    I hate these times with IVF where you want things over asap but only if its the "right" answer

  3. #293
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    5,276
    Thanks
    3,697
    Thanked
    3,090
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SelM22 View Post

    I hate these times with IVF where you want things over asap but only if its the "right" answer
    I hear you

    Good luck today, Sel! Look forward to hearing some happy news about how you got on

  4. #294
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    814
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked
    172
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck Sel, it must be scary and wonderful at the same time.

  5. #295
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    83
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    13
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SelM22 View Post

    I hate these times with IVF where you want things over asap but only if its the "right" answer
    Here,here. I'm waiting on bloods due to more spotting. Feels like they are taking forever to call.

  6. #296
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked
    25
    Reviews
    0
    Let's invent a machine to make time go faster. Surely if we put our heads together we can come up with something - right?

  7. #297
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,670
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked
    247
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    JuniorD i hope they call soon....gosh we are all impatient arnt we

    Sel & Girl X for sure the answer is only wanted when its good news....the rest of the time it can stick it!

    I am really hoping you get some much needed relief after you scan Sel!! And Girl X for you tomorrow.

    My scan seems like its another lifetime away. I still dont feel symptoms really and I think my boobs are not even as sore anymore, prob just bruised from me poking them constantly! I have googled wayyyy to much on the topic i am pretty much OVER googling, which is a good thing.

    I think going through IVF just makes us CRAZY.

    Take care girls

  8. #298
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,031
    Thanks
    393
    Thanked
    1,667
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good Luck JuniorD, I hope they call soon X

    Good Luck with the scan Sel... We were really early for ours yesterday (30mins) but was good cause we got in early... maybe try that! It was only 15 mins in the end but better than nothing lol

    Don't worry about the symptons Nic... I have hardly any either, maybe with all the drama we all had to go through to actually get to this point someone is looking out for all of us and making this part of the road a little smoother... thats what I like to think anyway! And easy for me to say since I have already had my scan.

    I had my 7 week BT this morning, waiting on a call to see where my levels are at.

    Just had the call... HCG is up to 70210 and Progesterone is 290, going well... still seems too good to be true!

    XXA
    Last edited by AmyEL; 11-07-2012 at 14:41. Reason: update

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

    Nicsta83  (11-07-2012)

  10. #299
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,412
    Thanks
    153
    Thanked
    304
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    JuniorD i hope they call soon....gosh we are all impatient arnt we

    Sel & Girl X for sure the answer is only wanted when its good news....the rest of the time it can stick it!

    I am really hoping you get some much needed relief after you scan Sel!! And Girl X for you tomorrow.

    My scan seems like its another lifetime away. I still dont feel symptoms really and I think my boobs are not even as sore anymore, prob just bruised from me poking them constantly! I have googled wayyyy to much on the topic i am pretty much OVER googling, which is a good thing.

    I think going through IVF just makes us CRAZY.

    Take care girls
    Here here! We are all insane by now!!

  11. #300
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,412
    Thanks
    153
    Thanked
    304
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Good Luck JuniorD, I hope they call soon X

    Good Luck with the scan Sel... We were really early for ours yesterday (30mins) but was good cause we got in early... maybe try that! It was only 15 mins in the end but better than nothing lol

    Don't worry about the symptons Nic... I have hardly any either, maybe with all the drama we all had to go through to actually get to this point someone is looking out for all of us and making this part of the road a little smoother... thats what I like to think anyway! And easy for me to say since I have already had my scan.

    I had my 7 week BT this morning, waiting on a call to see where my levels are at.

    XXA
    Amy that's how I feel about symptoms too maybe because we've been through so much already I'm getting a break!!

    I went 15 mins early for our first scan and ended up waiting 45 mins grrr


 

Similar Threads

  1. Post IVF BFPs Pre DIG Thread
    By romaverona in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 331
    Last Post: 04-06-2012, 20:52

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Obstetrician, Gynaecologist, IVF Specialist
Dr Terry Sheahan - Brisbane Obstetrician, Gynaecologist, IVF Specialist
Dr Terry Sheahan is a highly respected Obstetrician, Gynaecologist and IVF Specialist on Brisbane's Northside. To book an appointment or for information about his Affordable Low-Gaps Obstetrics please call his rooms on (07) 3353 3100
featured supporter
L'il Aussie Prems Foundation
An Australian charity supporting families of premature babies & children. The charity assists families who are at high risk of giving birth prematurely, who have babies currently in hospital and families with toddlers who were born too soon.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!