+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 56 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tootyfruity View Post
    Good luck today Sel, I'll be thinking of you.

I truly couldn't give a damn what pregnancy does to my body, I found being pregnant with my daughter completely liberating in terms of body image, I can't wait to experience that again!

Nicsta makes a good point, my due date and 12 week date are just based on my own calculations, I won't find out for sure until my scan. Which is 1000 years away.
    I agree about the body thing whilst pregnant I am so excited to get big and curvy with a massive bump I can't wait - I just want to be one of those people that bounce right back into shape!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    Aghh it seems like AGES doesnt it Sel Not much longer now...

I hate these times with IVF where you want things over asap but only if its the "right" answer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SelM22 View Post

I hate these times with IVF where you want things over asap but only if its the "right" answer
    I hear you

Good luck today, Sel! Look forward to hearing some happy news about how you got on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck Sel, it must be scary and wonderful at the same time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SelM22 View Post

Here,here. I'm waiting on bloods due to more spotting. Feels like they are taking forever to call.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Let's invent a machine to make time go faster. Surely if we put our heads together we can come up with something - right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    JuniorD i hope they call soon....gosh we are all impatient arnt we

Sel & Girl X for sure the answer is only wanted when its good news....the rest of the time it can stick it!

I am really hoping you get some much needed relief after you scan Sel!! And Girl X for you tomorrow.

My scan seems like its another lifetime away. I still dont feel symptoms really and I think my boobs are not even as sore anymore, prob just bruised from me poking them constantly! I have googled wayyyy to much on the topic i am pretty much OVER googling, which is a good thing.

I think going through IVF just makes us CRAZY.

Take care girls

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Luck JuniorD, I hope they call soon X

Good Luck with the scan Sel... We were really early for ours yesterday (30mins) but was good cause we got in early... maybe try that! It was only 15 mins in the end but better than nothing lol

Don't worry about the symptons Nic... I have hardly any either, maybe with all the drama we all had to go through to actually get to this point someone is looking out for all of us and making this part of the road a little smoother... thats what I like to think anyway! And easy for me to say since I have already had my scan.

I had my 7 week BT this morning, waiting on a call to see where my levels are at.

Just had the call... HCG is up to 70210 and Progesterone is 290, going well... still seems too good to be true!

XXA
    Last edited by AmyEL; 11-07-2012 at 14:41. Reason: update

9. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

Nicsta83  (11-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    JuniorD i hope they call soon....gosh we are all impatient arnt we

Sel & Girl X for sure the answer is only wanted when its good news....the rest of the time it can stick it!

I am really hoping you get some much needed relief after you scan Sel!! And Girl X for you tomorrow.

My scan seems like its another lifetime away. I still dont feel symptoms really and I think my boobs are not even as sore anymore, prob just bruised from me poking them constantly! I have googled wayyyy to much on the topic i am pretty much OVER googling, which is a good thing.

I think going through IVF just makes us CRAZY.

Take care girls
    Here here! We are all insane by now!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Good Luck JuniorD, I hope they call soon X

Good Luck with the scan Sel... We were really early for ours yesterday (30mins) but was good cause we got in early... maybe try that! It was only 15 mins in the end but better than nothing lol

Don't worry about the symptons Nic... I have hardly any either, maybe with all the drama we all had to go through to actually get to this point someone is looking out for all of us and making this part of the road a little smoother... thats what I like to think anyway! And easy for me to say since I have already had my scan.

I had my 7 week BT this morning, waiting on a call to see where my levels are at.

XXA
    Amy that's how I feel about symptoms too maybe because we've been through so much already I'm getting a break!!

I went 15 mins early for our first scan and ended up waiting 45 mins grrr