+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Hey Crafty - I've updated you to the 12 week mark in the Roll Call - I haven't put due dates on this thread as it is an 'in-betweener'

TMI ALERT
    I noticed on Tuesday I had some very light (like very very light - may have been my eyes playing tricks) pinky discharge but hardly anything, that went away. Yesterday afternoon I went to the loo and it looked like a small drop (like pinky finger nail, maybe smaller of pinky (but a bit darker) blood. I wiped and there was more on the tissue including a tiny little red blood clot! Next time when I went to the loo I had a little bit more but thanks to God none since then. I have been very reassured by my FN and the ladies on here that it is completely normal and nothing to worry about unless it is heavy, bright red and / or associated with strong cramps (I've been having mild cramps ever since I started my pessaries)

Hopefully this thread can be just as supportive as the last - without anyone getting kicked off at the end!!!!
    Thanks for sharing SL. That would have been very so scary when you saw the clot. I don't know about you but when I saw even the slight pink I then started to analyse everything else my body was doing! You sound like you have a really good FN, for some reason I just can't relate to my one at all which is unfortunate.

They are such great numbers you got back today, you must be so relieved, one more positive step closer!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Razzy Bear For This Useful Post:

SL1009  (28-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Apparently they say it's not about how high the numbers are but if you're numbers are doubling....bet you can't wait for your bloods tomorrow - only one more sleep : )

Loving this thread now lol
    Yeah its all about the doubling! (And the two Ive had have done that) But seriously with them being so low, its all about the numbers - at least in my mind
    Im hoping that we just have a late implanter - taking after his father LOL! Oh, that sounded wrong, but you know what I mean.

I still cant believe with such low levels I feel so nauseous; lightweight LOL!

Yeah cant wait for the test, but also scared...par for the course here hey!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SelM22 View Post
    Im hoping that we just have a late implanter - taking after his father LOL! Oh, that sounded wrong, but you know what I mean.
    LOL!!

Whens your next BT?

LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    LOL!!

Whens your next BT?

LOL

After I typed that I realised that maybe not the best thing to type with IVF and late anything, whoops!

Ive asked for another BT tomorrow.
    Have to say SL im impressed with your clinic and doing the three - must be better data for everyone. Which clinic are you with in Melbourne?

My doc rang after the second one and said mine was fine, all good. But...
    Im a stresser. Trying to tell myself that its all fine and that he wouldnt say that unless he meant it, but paranoia and IVF hey!
    They also said to ring if I was feeling stressed and they'd do another!
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

At work so not much time, but just wanted to say Hi and Sel hope everything is ok and GL for the BT tomorrow.

I havent had any follow up BT's, i hope everything is ok...hmm, so far so good but still not many symptoms except more hungry, thirsty, boobs tender & bigger (not sore) and thats about it...

Anyway post later

Thanks
    Reviews
    After I typed that I realised that maybe not the best thing to type with IVF and late anything, whoops!

Have to say SL im impressed with your clinic and doing the three - must be better data for everyone. Which clinic are you with in Melbourne?

Im a stresser. Trying to tell myself that its all fine and that he wouldnt say that unless he meant it, but paranoia and IVF hey!
    xx
    Good luck tomorrow Sel

Thanks
    Reviews

xx
    I am with Monash IVF. This is my first cycle with them and they have been fantastic and really thorough the whole way through and we have been so blessed to get a BFP first time with them. Their standard protocol is to do 3 blood tests, each one week apart and then the first scan a week after the 3rd BT. My other 3 cycles were with Melbourne IVF and I'm not sure what their protocol is with BTs as we got all BFNs with them x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Hey ladies thought I would come play in this thread also.
    I have been in heaps of thread previously ad when someone got preg she would always pop in and say hi and how she was going and it was great for us all. These women obviously do not want the positivity around them. Its made me rather upset over the whole situation. So are they the kind of people who get cranky when someone announces a pregnancy in general life? How miserable.
    I always promised myself no matter how long I was on this journey I would never be bitter or resentful for the fact I am going through IVF and some times I will get a BFN and others with get a BFP. We should all be encouraging each other. Grrrr anyway pregnant grumpy lady who has not had enough sleep rant over!!
    Hehe I agree - here's to positivity and great support. FYI I unsubscribed from that thread coz it really did annoy me!!

Thanks
    Reviews

And good luck for tomorrow's BT - will hopefully give you positive vibes for the weekend xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I said in my head I wouldn't consume myself with maternity wear or baby stuff searching just yet but I had to go have a look at Next - I have my eye on a very cute maxi, ideal for summer and a very cool leopard print long tee - perfect with leggings - I'm sure there is heaps more on there but I had to stop myself - reasonable prices too I might add and if I can get my mum to go and get them then I should save on postage too - winnniiiinnnnggg lol