+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 52 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    Just a quick reply as I'm at the hairdresser, but I've been told to take the progesterone for the whole of the first trimester.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub
    Well Fn said fs Dr said stay on crinone in morning dose, but no longer do pesseries at night. Then I guess wait till the scan @8 weeks. It's a bit worrying as I just want what evers best, and I'm not sure ? Just have to do as I'm told I guess.
    Hate to go off, and somthing happen then they turn around and say, well next time, we will get you to stay on . Arghhhh this is hard !! I guess I'm having a stress out time this arvo.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    I stayed on pessries for about 10 days after I got my positive preg test. I had them left ad there was no harm in using them so i thought why not. It keeps your uterus lining nice and fluffy and that could not be harmful to the tiny emby.

Girl X - I have heard that dr carmody is wonderful at what he does. I went to my Gp to get a referral and the doctor said wow you going straight to the big guy himself I was taken aback but apparently he just ment dr carmody has a great reputaion.

SL1009 - Clawing at my uterus is nothing in comparison to what I email my mother on a weekly basis haha. I send her pictures of what it should look like. I give her updates on when it is growing ear flaps and getting webbed feet. She is appalled she asked i she could just wait til its all cooked and beautiful. To which I responded I want her in the room to catch it when it comes out of my vag. hahaha my poor mother
    OMG too funny meshell, my mum is sayin the same "look its good news, but can we just not talk about the word fetus, and growing eyes and web feet, we didn't even have scans when I was pregnant with you kids. " LOL
    Ok mum sure..... But did you no at week 5 its as big as s poppy seed. Hahaha...

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Girls, just a quick update... All good, heart beat 170bpm... Size shows 7weeks so all perfect, couldn't be happier!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fantastic AmyEL so exciting for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Hi Girls, just a quick update... All good, heart beat 170bpm... Size shows 7weeks so all perfect, couldn't be happier!
    That IS great news !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great news AmyEL, that must be a relief. It must be amazing to hear!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yay! Great news, Amy!!!

And if the old wives tales are to be believed (which they clearly aren't, but it's just fun to speculate) then that sounds like a 'girl heartbeat'!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I haven't heard the old wives tale about heart beats... what is that one?

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG! I just read all the posts and my head is spinning, in a totally good way

Amy - that is fantastic
    Nice work. I hope we get similar results...please universe...

Nic - hang in there. 3 and a bit weeks with no contact is torture, no questions. And stop poking your boobies LOL. No really, poke away, I still am. Cause Im crazy and desperate for a sign too. And I really think Im trying to make myself feel sick too
    And no I havent booked with an OB yet. Ive decided to ask the FS about it tomorrow - hopefully we will need to! I want to ask him about Ashford etc.
    Im a bit like you, and trying everything not to jinx things, although I know that nothing at this point is going to change tomorrow's outcomes! Damn that rational personality!

Rafiki - my numbers are low, so my clinic were happy for me to have another BT or two. I like the three a week apart model too, but as Nic said our clinic only does the one if the numbers are strong. I went to the GP and had her do two and she was happy too! Need to do two with the GP though really, as they arent necessarily comparable.

Meshell you are classic!

Thanks everyone, Im still hanging...less than 24 hours to go. I just want it all to go away now...

Im sure Ive forgotten something...
    Last edited by SelM22; 10-07-2012 at 17:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls. I was too nervous to post on the due date threads, this looks like the perfect place for me!

We had a positive on our 4th IVF cycle. Over the moon, but nervous too. Bloods looking great. Our scan to detect the heartbeat is Friday. I am excited & nervous. Like many of you not too many signs to make it real yet.

Fingers crossed. Good luck to you all!!