+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 52 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Girl X - I can understand how your feeling with the dates, its totally confusing, i dont know when I am due, but I think I am 6 weeks and 4 days along, so when I have my scan ill be 7 weeks 5 days, so hopefully there will be a HB in there. Glad your busy tonight and then i hope tomorrow goes as quick as possible.

Sel - 1 day at a time yep! I am looking fwd to hearing how it goes tomorrow. My FS is away for my scan, in scotland playing golf...some have the life! Did you find an OB yet? If so have you booked in? I still havent booked in, i suppose i should but i was waiting until the first scan.

Rachael3 - I think you belong here i know it feels early but we all feel like its early! I never had a follow up BT, just the 1 and only and my scan is next Wed...which will be 3 and a half weeks since it all was confirmed, feels like FOREVER!!!!

Meshell - You crack me up! Fingernails!

afm - still not many symptoms, some smells make me a little sick, but then maybe im imagining it cause i want to be sick. I just want to crawl into a hole until next week boobs are not as sore, but still a little tender.

Ah well what can i do but wait...this is all about waiting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tootyfruity View Post
    It's so hard isn't it, it sounds like everyone is feeling the same.

Nicsta my ms started with my daughter at six weeks but I know quite a few people who didn't feel a thing until about 10 weeks so try not to worry.

I had my official BT this morning (got to ring at 3pm for the results) and my first scan is booked for three weeks' time - that's AGES away!!! I don't know if I'm being unreasonable but having my first scan at 7 weeks seems a long time - I'm sure it's because they want to see the heartbeat but I'm keen to know the embryo/s is in the right place and to find out how many are in there.
    I thought waiting until 7 weeks was ages too but I guess in most cases that's the earliest you can see anything of interest! We had a weekly BT until scan which made it easier, good luck with ur results this afternoon x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Hi ladies
    I have just received a call from Dr Carmody office ( he is the one doing my NT scan) they have booked me in a day early so exactly 2 weeks from today. I am doing well with not freakig about getting another scan and seeing as I am only 2 weeks away I should really not bother spending the money on another scan and just put that money towards my NT which is costing $295.00 ayway. haha

Crossing my everything that all is well in my uterus read my baby gets fingernails this week so I guess devil spawn will be clawing my uterus as of this week. Nice.
    "clawing at your uterus" lol!!! Only two weeks away - yaaaay!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,
    At least we no we are all feeling the same things, even if it is driving us mad.
    Yes, I have been like a women possessed, with the stick peeing. I got to ring the clinic and speak to the nurse to tell her "its a bfp !! ".,
    She told me I'm five weeks now, and i will need a scan at 8 weeks. What ?? That long, but as u have been tryin to catch-up on everyones news I realize this US normal. Even though I have had bfp poas for over a week, its all just not real yet.
    As I'm sure all of you agree, we have to be so cautious with this whole ivf stuff, I guess after my .8 wks scan in the 1st of August It will be real.
    Im not to go to my gp, nurse said. Bugger, u thought I could get some bt done LOL. As we put back two, not that I no what numbers the bt has to be .... But like you all we need to have some control, come on. !!
    Good luck for 3 pm results tootyfruity.
    And lots of positive vibes and well wishes for everyone.
    P.s. also fs told nurse to tell me to keep in morning crinone, but stop pesseries at night. Hope this is ok ? U guess they are the fs. Not DR GOogle hrhehee.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SelM22 View Post
    Morning ladies,
    Sorry I still dont have a proper mobile since the dropping the old one in the toilet incident, so can only log on at different times!

Amy good luck today! I hope the next little while whizzes by!

Nic I know exactly how you feel stressing with the sperm related stuff too. My DHs sperm is testicular, so we cant even really test it for fragmentation!! Hang in there lovely.

Tooty - nice work and yep the weeks waiting til the first scan are a special kind of torture And yeah they push them out til 7 weeks so they can hear the heartbeat. The clinic Nic and I are at in Adelaide actually prefer to scan at 8 weeks. Mine is at 7 cause my FS is going away.

Hang in there everyone. I cant tell you how important this group is to me right now. Thanks girls.

to us all.

AFM - well today I feel quite ill. But I swear its all in my head, LOL. I am petrified about tomorrow. And I know that it will come and go no matter what the result, but I am just plainly scared ****less! And really hoping after 4 tries its our time. One step at a time Selina. But today that just isnt cutting it!

Thinking of you all

xx
    Only one more day to go hun xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tootyfruity View Post
    Roll Call
    Rachael3
    Tootyfruity
    Kmvw - BFP 4th ICSI cycle, 3rd Natural FET. Due date 11th March 2013
    Girl X
    Nicsta83
    SelM22
    Crafty45
    SL1009 - BFP 4th ICSI Cycle with CID. 2 transferred
    Akakura
    Meshell
    AmyEL
    Adden

BTs / Appts / Scans
    Kmvw - 1st scan 6 weeks 19th July
    Girl X - 1st scan Fri 6/7
    Nicsta83
    Selm22
    Crafty45 - 3rd BT 5/7
    SL1009 - 1st scan 5/7 @ 7wk2d
    AmyEL - 1st Scan 10/7 @ 7wk1d - weekly BT's
    Adden - 1st scan 23/7 @ 7 weeks - weekly bt's
    Tootyfruity - 2nd BT 10/7
    Rafiki - 1st scan 1/08

12 weeks as of...
    August 7th - SL1009
    August 12th - Girl X

August 12th - AmyEL

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael3 View Post
    Thanks tooty, hope your right. Don't think it's worth going to the GP now, just have to wait through another 1.5 days. Good luck to you for today!

It doesn't feel like I should be in this post yet, feels very surreal. Just had a spout of heat rush and an odd faint feel. My stomach feels weird. Hope this is all ok.

Ladies, after the first BT how many more BT do they take before the first scan? Should we request more BT or earlier scans? Or just go by what the FN tells us? This is premature (still worried about Thur BT) but better to be prepared.

Girl X good luck for Thursday, it can't come any sooner!

Hello to all you other wonderful ladies
    Hey Rach

It really depends on your clinic. Mine did 3 mandatory BTs one week apart and then my first scan on the 4th week (7weeks pregnant). Some clinics do one only if the numbers are strong. Some clinics do a repeat or a few repeats a couple of days apart of the numbers are low...sorry this probably doesn't help you as it does seem to be different everywhere. You've come so far through the TWW, only a couple more sleeps to go. Try and concentrate all your prove vibes and prayers on getting that BFP x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Like the idea of having a BT once a week. This has helped more than you think, it's good to know what clinics do.

Just taking it easy so the embie/s is safe and snuggle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls. Will respond properly later as I'm on my phone in a cafe at the mo but I have a quick question.

The nurse this morning told me to start progesterone pessaries again - is that normal? I thought the progesterone stopped once you had a positive BT? I need to check what I did last time when I get home but wondered what your ruses/doctors told you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Just a quick reply as I'm at the hairdresser, but I've been told to take the progesterone for the whole of the first trimester.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub