+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 56 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    My scan is at 1:30 Perth time, will let you all know how we go...

Had a horrible dream last night that I had another BT & my HCG had dropped... Not fun!
    Good luck sweetie x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Anyone else copping sensitive teeth? Best toothpaste suggestion? Lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's so hard isn't it, it sounds like everyone is feeling the same.

Nicsta my ms started with my daughter at six weeks but I know quite a few people who didn't feel a thing until about 10 weeks so try not to worry.

I had my official BT this morning (got to ring at 3pm for the results) and my first scan is booked for three weeks' time - that's AGES away!!! I don't know if I'm being unreasonable but having my first scan at 7 weeks seems a long time - I'm sure it's because they want to see the heartbeat but I'm keen to know the embryo/s is in the right place and to find out how many are in there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies,
    Sorry I still dont have a proper mobile since the dropping the old one in the toilet incident, so can only log on at different times!

Amy good luck today! I hope the next little while whizzes by!

Nic I know exactly how you feel stressing with the sperm related stuff too. My DHs sperm is testicular, so we cant even really test it for fragmentation!! Hang in there lovely.

Tooty - nice work and yep the weeks waiting til the first scan are a special kind of torture And yeah they push them out til 7 weeks so they can hear the heartbeat. The clinic Nic and I are at in Adelaide actually prefer to scan at 8 weeks. Mine is at 7 cause my FS is going away.

Hang in there everyone. I cant tell you how important this group is to me right now. Thanks girls.

to us all.

AFM - well today I feel quite ill. But I swear its all in my head, LOL. I am petrified about tomorrow. And I know that it will come and go no matter what the result, but I am just plainly scared ****less! And really hoping after 4 tries its our time. One step at a time Selina. But today that just isnt cutting it!

Thinking of you all

xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SelM22 For This Useful Post:

Nicsta83  (10-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Meshell - I saw Dr Carmody for my 13 and 20 week scans with DD! He's lovely. Quite funny too And apparently has a GREAT reputation!

That's great you're happy to wait - or 'willing' to wait, anyway!

Counting down until the scan on Thursday now. Luckily I'm out tonight, but I think I'll start climbing the walls tomorrow night. I actually feel sick thinking about it. Hoping baby is well and has a HB.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SelM22 View Post
    Tooty - nice work and yep the weeks waiting til the first scan are a special kind of torture And yeah they push them out til 7 weeks so they can hear the heartbeat.
    I wish mine had! According to the new dates he gave me, I'll be exactly 7 weeks when I have my next scan. So I would have been 6 and 1 day at the last one, when there was no HB.

But the weird thing is, that he'd said I was due Feb 27th (not 24th like midwife AND online calculators said), and then he said "So that's 6 weeks and 2 or 3 days" (can't remember which - but either way it was wrong). So I'm super confused about the dates!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me again! Hit 'post' too soon...

Sel - I meant to say hang in there. Will be thinking of you for tomorrow. I won't say try not to stress, as I can't follow that advice either, but try to distract yourself as much as possible today. We're here.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Guest654 For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (10-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    I wish mine had! According to the new dates he gave me, I'll be exactly 7 weeks when I have my next scan. So I would have been 6 and 1 day at the last one, when there was no HB.

But the weird thing is, that he'd said I was due Feb 27th (not 24th like midwife AND online calculators said), and then he said "So that's 6 weeks and 2 or 3 days" (can't remember which - but either way it was wrong). So I'm super confused about the dates!
    Yeah Im confused by your dates too dear. I am 7 weeks tomorrow, my tfr was 11/6. Weird. Guess I will know more about dates tomorrow, or at least I hope I will.
    You are right, distraction is the key! Damn google, sitting there as that cute little icon on my work computer, teasing me all day LMAO!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, I would have thought it would be quite straightforward to know the dates when you've done IVF!

What confuses me more is that AmyEL had EPU/ ET on the same dates as me and her due date is the same as what the midwife and internet said it should be for me. So I don't know why my FS put it back 3 days.

AND why he made a big deal about a HB if I was only just on the 6 week mark, and other places don't do their first scans until after 7 weeks.

All really confusing. The only problem is that whenever I've told him I read something on the internet he seems totally unimpressed with that, and tells me not to read stuff on here! I can understand why, but I still don't get it...

He's a lovely FS, and he was great with my last pregnancy, but he doesn't always explain things fully and sometimes I leave a bit frustrated feeling that I don't understand - even when I've asked him to explain!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks tooty, hope your right. Don't think it's worth going to the GP now, just have to wait through another 1.5 days. Good luck to you today, you have great results!

It doesn't feel like I should be in this post yet, feels very surreal. Just had a spout of heat rush and an odd faint feel. My stomach feels weird. Hope this is all ok.

Ladies, after the first BT how many more BT do they take before the first scan? Should we request more BT or earlier scans? Or just go by what the FN tells us? This is premature (still worried about Thur BT) but better to be prepared.

Girl X good luck for Thursday, it can't come any sooner!

Hello to all you other wonderful ladies
    Last edited by Rachael3; 10-07-2012 at 13:09.