+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 52 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sel - I think I have that same personality! And my DH is so calm and positive about everything! He has the patience of a saint...

Yes - same FS both times! I definitely want to keep a journal too - just superstitious about starting it yet. I may have to back date some entries if all goes well!

Sounds like you need the rest at the moment! Your body is working hard! Something like 100 brain cells per minute, or something crazy like that... (for baby, that is, not us...)

Haha - I was sooooo down at the GP!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Guest654 For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (09-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Girl X - I like that you are being positive, i really hope it all goes well this week, and I am so glad you diary last time says it was too early! Thats a great sign.

SelM22 - I think we all feel the same as you, i spent the weekend stressing, why dont i have as much nausea as others....i hardly have any, just some here and there. I have been poking my boobs and googling like a crazy woman! Its insane and this is torture, i am almost willing to say worse that the TWW...i didnt think it could get worse than that

I suppose we just need to try and STAY busy.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicsta83 For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (09-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry can't give you to much advice not there yet but thinking of you.

Was going to the GP but changed my mind..just want to enjoy this first as it's come as a shock and keep off my feet, either way it's not going to change anything I guess. Will do another test tonight when DH comes home and tomorrow. DH is so optimistic, I hope this is it and I can join you ladies.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rachael3 For This Useful Post:

Meshell23  (09-07-2012),SelM22  (09-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good to see you keeping positive GirlX 7 Sel - hang in there ladies, dr google is definitely not your friend...he's no ones!!!

Rachael - those HPTs are just as evil as dr google in my mind - stay away and await your BT and good luck with it...

AFM - well as you know we had our first scan last week which was great and got to see strong little HB. Was really hoping to have another scan this week but unfortunately can't get in until next Tuesday, 17th!! I'm going to to crazy!! I go from feeling absolutely fine to sometimes feeling dizzy and little nauseus to sometimes being hungry to sometimes being exhausted - but really nothing that much which is why I want my next scan to hurry up!! I love feeling a cramp or twinge or feeling sick just a little bit so I know that all should be good! I must say though I am feeling a little more positive every day. We will be officially 8 weeks tomorrow, so will be having our next scan at exactly 9 weeks.

Meshell - have you made a decision about whether to have another scan before NT?? I say that if it will make you feel better and you can get in, then do it....

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone
    thanks for the well wishes!
    I got my results back.. maybe you can help me, cause I have no clue!!
    Estrogen 13,000
    Progesterone 900
    HCG 8,287
    she said they are looking good, so Im happy
    Now to wait till the next BT next week and scan the week after. Its all such a long wait! Im so impatient!! haha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    Girl X - I like that you are being positive, i really hope it all goes well this week, and I am so glad you diary last time says it was too early! Thats a great sign.

SelM22 - I think we all feel the same as you, i spent the weekend stressing, why dont i have as much nausea as others....i hardly have any, just some here and there. I have been poking my boobs and googling like a crazy woman! Its insane and this is torture, i am almost willing to say worse that the TWW...i didnt think it could get worse than that

I suppose we just need to try and STAY busy.

Nic - OMG! I cant even tell you how many times I have poked my boobs, LOL! Its like we need some kind of survival guide and yep I think at times this bit is as bad as the TWW! Eeeep never thought Id say that either.
    Its so nice to be able to say these things to you girls. My DH is mr glass half full (just as well, as he balances my glass half empty for sel/but half full for everyone else personality! Bless him - most of the time )

I am so trying to stay busy, but somehow manage to keep wandering back to the thoughts and Dr Google!
    And yep the pee sticks are as bad as Dr Google!

Meshell is right, we can only keep hanging in there, because scan or no scan wont change the outcomes!!

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

Adden your numbers are great :-) Look back over this thread and you see the ranges where posted so that you can see you are near the top of the range.

I have my scan tomorrow so will let you girls know how we go, everything is crossed!

Rachel, looks BFP to me... I did HPT on a Monday night and BT was booked for Thursday, just keep doing them to reassure yourself, thats how I got through the wait, or go to your GP and see if they will do a test!

Keep the faith girls, I talk to our little PJ (our nickname) alot to keep encouraging him/her along... Babydust to all!!

XX

11. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

adden  (09-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rachael congratulations on your BFP! Take it easy, hope the days go fast until your BT!

I'm only 5 weeks but I don't feel pregnant at all! I keep poking my boobies as well hoping they get tender or at least a little MS so I know I'm pregnant! I have little boobies and I think they have grown a little though! I'm Impressed
    Last edited by kmvw; 09-07-2012 at 16:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call
    Rachael3
    Tootyfruity
    Kmvw - BFP 4th ICSI cycle, 3rd Natural FET. Due date 11th March 2013
    Girl X
    Nicsta83
    SelM22
    Crafty45
    SL1009 - BFP 4th ICSI Cycle with CID. 2 transferred