+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 52 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Found a great website to track your little one, it's brilliant http://www.visembryo.com/baby/1.html

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kmvw For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (09-07-2012),tootyfruity  (09-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good luck today, Adden and Amy! I'm sure all will go well for you both. Keep us posted

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, hope you are all well.

Question: did crinone this morning and a little blood (sorry tmi ) came on the stick so thinking it's all over I did a hpt...could it be a false positive? Did any of you experience this? Due for BT on Thursday. Left a message for the nurse.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spoke to the nurse. She said bleeding can be caused by crinone and was positively suprised by the +hpt. I asked if it could be a false positive and she said it can and that we have to wait till Thursday for the BT as any tests before may give a false read - not much help here.

My AF usual comes on the day of BT (which should be this Fri - but nurse said last week have BT the day before since it's Fri 13th) so AF is early if it's that. It's going to be a tortuous 4 days, it's so hard to believe! I have never seen two lines on a stick, even when I had a chem pregnancy. Here is another pic..

IMG_2422.jpg
    Last edited by Rachael3; 09-07-2012 at 09:18.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachael3 For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (09-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your optimism I will test again tomorrow morning. Not working so not sure what i'm going to do today...this has got be baffled

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Rachael3 - looks promising to me too. The seeing two lines thing is weird huh! Hang in there!

GirlX hun Ive been thinking of you lots, how are you holding up?

Well done Adden and Tooty! Glad you have come on over here!

Meshell - I cant believe your ticker will say 29 weeks something soon!!!

Amy - how are are coping?
    Nic - still hanging in there?

AFM Im a mess. Have pretty much convinced myself that its not going to be good news. My signs of being pregnant seem to be lessening and with my low hcg levels I just dont have any confidence left - but Im trying to hope that we are one of the couples with low levels who get there. And Ive spent too much time on Dr Google And my scan is going to be a tad early too, at exactly 7 weeks, because my FS is going on leave. God beem me to Wed, but only if its the news we want.

Sorry for the poor me post, as I said, Im a mess really.

Hugs girls!

Must do another role call sometime soon too!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SelM22 For This Useful Post:

tootyfruity  (09-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    Found a great website to track your little one, it's brilliant http://www.visembryo.com/baby/1.html
    kmvw that it cool - a bit freaky, but cool! Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Meshell - devil spawn, love it! Perhaps not the most socially acceptable name for when you start breaking the news! LMAO!

Well my HCG levels are bumming along the bottom of the massive "normal" ranges - so 16dpo was 80 (should be over 100, median is 95 apparently), day 19, was 219 (should be 300-something), then day 23 was 1347 - which was good doubling time. Progesterone on d19 was 380 - which they said was fantastic.
    After that Ive had two tests with the GP - so not necessarily comparable to the clinic tests. Day 26 - 3462, day 29 (last thurs) 7303 - so doubling time of 66 hours or something. All are within the ranges for the level etc, but right at the bottom of the ranges. So Im very worried that something has gone wrong.

I was also so nauseous for the first 5 weeks, now I am queasy on and off, but starting to think its in my head. Boobies arent as sore either . Only real symptom now is that I am soooo tired, but that could be from stressing so much! So I dont really know what to do/think.
    Im tempted to ask my clinic for another set of bloods, but I know that at 5+ weeks the results of U/S are more predictive. So really I am just spiralling into massive panic!

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sel I completely understand that feeling of things going wrong, but it's just impossible to know without having had that scan. Symptoms really do come and go. I've been driving myself crazy over that too, but I know from past experience and from friends that positive symptoms don't mean everything's okay, and lack of symptoms don't mean everything ISN'T okay!

It's so hard not to go crazy in these early days. We've all gone through so much to get to this point, and it's very emotional and upsetting to not have any certainty. Stay away from Dr Google! He is not your friend! And I suspect he might not even be qualified... If your levels are still going up then it sounds as if all is okay. I have heard that what the level is doesn't matter - it's the rate at which it's increasing. And you say yours are toward the bottom of the bands, but they are still IN the bands, and that is what counts. Try to hold off from panicking (easier said than done, I know) and distract yourself as much as possible between now and Wednesday. We're here if you need anyone to talk to.

Rachael - Looks positive to me! And you're more patient than me too... I'd be down at the GP for a blood test if it was me!!

Amy and Adden - Have you had your appointments yet?

AFM - Swinging between optimistic and convinced it was all too early, and pessimistic and crying.

The thing I don't get (and forgive me if I've already said this), is that when I was pregnant with DD I had a scan at the same time. In my pregnancy journal I wrote "of course it was far too early to see anything" and that was it! Then I had a scan at 8 weeks, and wrote how awesome it was to see the HB. So, that time my OB had obviously said that it was way too early, and I hadn't been worried as there had been no expectation that I SHOULD have seen it. And everything was fine. So... why did he make such a big deal about the HB this time, and totally freak me out????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks soooo much GirlX - I know you are right, but one of my personalities (yes I have many LOL) is the stresser - over everything. My poor DH has been driven crazy!
    I have been thinking of you all weekend my dear. And the swinging between optimism and pessimism seems perfectly reasonable to me.

Ive read lots on the unqualified Dr Google (love that description) and there are many stories of situations like yours, where it is simply too early.

I hope this week flies by for both of us, and Amy, with the right outcomes.

Interesting what you wrote in your journal hey. That is quite confusing. Im assuming you are with the same FS? Well that is a great thing IMO! And well done for keeping a journal. Im sure next time around I'll be wishing I had too

Well Im off to work having spent the morning "working from home" LOL.
    It will bite me in the **** later in the week when I need to make the hours up! Im just finding it hard to get moving in the morning, this body seems to be sound asleep at between 8 and 10 (LOL Im an old person, it was always midnight in the past) then be wide awake at 4.30, then wants to sleep again after an hour or so! Weird!

PS GirlX - love the comment to Rachael - in fact if my memory serves me right, you were down the GP LMAO!!!