+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 56 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    GirlX, I agree with the other girls trust what your FS said... Plus remember that pregnancies are not text books and very one is different so just put your faith in your baby, keep talking to him/her and encourage it to keep going... Big hugs for the week ahead, try and keep as busy as you can XXX

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (06-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    GirlX: giant cyber hug but more importantly mountains of positive energy being sent your way!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to wunsi For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (06-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thank you everyone - that means a lot.

I just keep feeling like I knew it was too good to be true.

I'm now madly googling all the scenarios where people have had no heartbeat at that point and things have turned out okay.

The weird thing was that he calculated the due date differently (Feb 27th instead of 24th - which the midwife had told me). So that means I am 6 weeks and 2 days rather than 6 weeks and 5 days.

I don't understand how that could be right, when Amy had the same due date as me (24th) and we had ET on the same day. I'm confused!

I'm sure he also said something like "Okay we did ET on the 9th June, so assuming it happened 4 or 5 days before that, then you'll be around Feb 27th. And that makes you 6 weeks and 3 days." (Not 6 weeks 2 days, which the online calculators tell me).

So maybe that has something to do with it? I don't know. The worst part is that my nausea got better a few days ago, and so of course I'm now thinking that means the baby stopped growing then.

Sorry for the 'me' posts today. Hope everyone else is doing much better!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    GirlX I don't know if this will help or not but I do recall my FN saying they like to do the scans from week 7 and not week 6 as sometimes it is still a bit too early so maybe that is the case with you. I know all clinics are different but given the confusion with your due date now maybe this could be true.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Razzy Bear For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (06-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes crafty that's why I think he said come back next week as it might be too early xxx happy thoughts although I know it's hard xxx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (06-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    GirlX - hang in there. Im not sure on the whole due date thing. But I am 3 days behind you and Amy (my ET was 11/6) and online calcs tell me EDD of 27/2. So Im confused too. Clinic hasnt given me a EDD yet. I cant think that far ahead.

Im with the others too, might just be thats its too early. Could have a late implanter too and I know the shape/angle of the uterus can have a role. (Yep Ive read everything too and there are plenty of stories out there!) Sucky that you have to wait, please hang in there and never be sorry for the me posts - that is what we are all here for!

AFM - hcg yesterday was 7303 so good rise. Still bumming along the bottom of the ranges. Im not sure how we are going to get to next wed, one step at a time Selina

I have things for all of us that I didnt even know were crossable!

xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SelM22 For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (06-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Girlx so sorry you have to cope through this coming week, I'm sure your dr knows best and everything will work out.

Afm everything is fine! Hcg doubled from 142 to 385 and progesterone is good at 58! So now I just wait until the 19th for the scan. My due date is my Mum's birthday 11th March

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kmvw For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (06-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sel - Thank you. And that's good news to hear your levels are progressing. I will keep everything crossed for you too.

kmvw - Great news that all is looking good for you! And nice to have a special due date too

Meshell - That's terrible the sonographer told you that! You must have been devastated. As if this IVF ride isn't bad enough, we can't even relax when we do get pregnant! Thank you for letting me know though.

AFM - Well, I checked my pregnancy diary for DD, and saw that I didn't see a heartbeat at 6 weeks with her either! Only, in that diary entry there was no mention of HB, and I had an 8 week scan that showed it for the first time.

I kind of wish I could go back to knowing less, and not getting worried, although the OB was the one to talk about the HB today.

I phoned back and asked if they saw the fetal pole, as I realised I'd never asked this morning! The OB said that he could "just make it out". So I guess that's a good thing???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    Girlx so sorry you have to cope through this coming week, I'm sure your dr knows best and everything will work out.

Afm everything is fine! Hcg doubled from 142 to 385 and progesterone is good at 58! So now I just wait until the 19th for the scan. My due date is my Mum's birthday 11th March
    What a lovey bday present for grandma to be. Good news on your BT results x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    Sel - Thank you. And that's good news to hear your levels are progressing. I will keep everything crossed for you too.

kmvw - Great news that all is looking good for you! And nice to have a special due date too

Meshell - That's terrible the sonographer told you that! You must have been devastated. As if this IVF ride isn't bad enough, we can't even relax when we do get pregnant! Thank you for letting me know though.

AFM - Well, I checked my pregnancy diary for DD, and saw that I didn't see a heartbeat at 6 weeks with her either! Only, in that diary entry there was no mention of HB, and I had an 8 week scan that showed it for the first time.

I kind of wish I could go back to knowing less, and not getting worried, although the OB was the one to talk about the HB today.

I phoned back and asked if they saw the fetal pole, as I realised I'd never asked this morning! The OB said that he could "just make it out". So I guess that's a good thing???
    Hun I'm really praying for a miracle for you - I honestly think that you're too early and you need to just wait and see until next week, just hope it goes quickly for you xxxx

17. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (06-07-2012)