SL1009 - 3rd BT 28/6 @ 6wk2d

12 weeks as of...
    August 7th - SL1009
    August 12th - Girl X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    I know! I wasn't really sure what to do after that, so I thought this would be a good space where we could talk about stuff and not worry about upsetting people.

Haha - can never go past a good Disney movie - The worst part was that this was a Disney BOOK that made me cry!

Yes please - a roll call would be great. So, my due date is Feb 24th, first scan is July 6th, and 12 week point is August 12th.

I can understand you being worried about the spotting, but I've heard that it's very normal in pregnancy too. I know of two friends who had full-on AF type bleeds in early pregnancy, and went on to have healthy babies. Hope all goes well for you today, and keep us posted about the numbers!

AFM - I'm 5 weeks and 4 days today. Feeling pretty nauseous most days, and hoping it doesn't progress to anything more. With DD I was lucky, in that I just had nausea and no vomiting! Fingers crossed it'll be the same again. Been going to the toilet every 5 minutes this time, which I didn't have last time!

Does anyone know if it's too early to hear/ see a heartbeat at the first scan? I would be just under 7 weeks, so I'm thinking it's probably too early...?

Have a good day, and good luck SL!
    I just update the roll call with your 12wk date as August 12th - I think this is right? With my first pregnancy, it ended in miscarriage shortly after but we saw the heartbeat at 6wk3d, went back at 7wk3d and it was beating no more

So good news - you should be able to see the heartbeat - but definitely too early to hear, I don't think you can hear until around about 9/10 weeks - correct me anyone if I'm wrong....

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (28-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks. I really can't remember when we first heard it with DD! I thought it was about 8 weeks, but DH thinks it was earlier.

Sorry to hear about your miscarriage, SL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for the role call SL - My EDD is Feb 27 and 12 weeks will be Aug 15.

Sl - can I ask if you don't mind, what kind of spotting you had? I have been noticing some pinkish coloured mucas the last two mornings which has freaked me out of course but my FN said not to worry about it until she gets my bloods back from today or unless it gets heavier and redder. As reassuring as that is meant to be, it's not her checking her knickers every 5 mins!

I must say I have actually found this time harder to get through than the TWW so was a bit taken aback by the outburst in the last thread!

Welcome Sel - ugly cries always make you feel so much better afterwards!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

Girl X
    Nicsta83
    SelM22
    Crafty45
    SL1009 - BFP 4th ICSI Cycle with CID. 2 transferred

BTs / Appts / Scans

Girl X
    Nicsta83
    Selm22
    Crafty45
    SL1009 - 1st US 05/07 @ 7wk2d

12 weeks as of...
    August 7th - SL1009
    August 12th - Girl X
    August 15th - Crafty45

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Crafty45 View Post
    Thanks for the role call SL - My EDD is Feb 27 and 12 weeks will be Aug 15.

Sl - can I ask if you don't mind, what kind of spotting you had? I have been noticing some pinkish coloured mucas the last two mornings which has freaked me out of course but my FN said not to worry about it until she gets my bloods back from today or unless it gets heavier and redder. As reassuring as that is meant to be, it's not her checking her knickers every 5 mins!

I must say I have actually found this time harder to get through than the TWW so was a bit taken aback by the outburst in the last thread!

Welcome Sel - ugly cries always make you feel so much better afterwards!
    Hey Crafty - I've updated you to the 12 week mark in the Roll Call - I haven't put due dates on this thread as it is an 'in-betweener'

TMI ALERT
    I noticed on Tuesday I had some very light (like very very light - may have been my eyes playing tricks) pinky discharge but hardly anything, that went away. Yesterday afternoon I went to the loo and it looked like a small drop (like pinky finger nail, maybe smaller of pinky (but a bit darker) blood. I wiped and there was more on the tissue including a tiny little red blood clot! Next time when I went to the loo I had a little bit more but thanks to God none since then. I have been very reassured by my FN and the ladies on here that it is completely normal and nothing to worry about unless it is heavy, bright red and / or associated with strong cramps (I've been having mild cramps ever since I started my pessaries)

Hopefully this thread can be just as supportive as the last - without anyone getting kicked off at the end!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OK Ladies - GREAT news for me....

1st BETA (14th June) was 370 and Progesterone 346
    2nd BETA (21st June) was 7,636 and Progesterone 343
    3rd BETA (TODAY) was 45,480 and Progesterone 400

I am absolutely over the moon with these results and it has given me some peace until my first scan next Thursday - only one more week to wait!

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    OK Ladies - GREAT news for me....

1st BETA (14th June) was 370 and Progesterone 346
    2nd BETA (21st June) was 7,636 and Progesterone 343
    3rd BETA (TODAY) was 45,480 and Progesterone 400

I am absolutely over the moon with these results and it has given me some peace until my first scan next Thursday - only one more week to wait!

xxx
    Woaaaa!
    45k! Nice work
    Glad to see the conversation about clots etc, so I know its not just me.
    Im in for more bloods tomorrow. Seeings Im bumming along the bottom of the HCG numbers Im sure mine will only be 800 something - at 18dp5dt, eeeek. Yes Im very worried
    Will update the roll too.

So nice to still be able to talk to some ladies - you have all been my rocks! I understand the issue on the other thread, but it makes me sad.

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

Girl X
    Nicsta83
    SelM22 - 4th ICSI cycle. 2 transferred
    Crafty45
    SL1009 - BFP 4th ICSI Cycle with CID. 2 transferred

BTs / Appts / Scans

Girl X
    Nicsta83
    Selm22 - BT 29/6; 1st US 11/07 @ 7wks
    Crafty45
    SL1009 - 1st US 05/07 @ 7wk2d

12 weeks as of...
    August 7th - SL1009
    August 12th - Girl X
    August 15th - Crafty45

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SelM22 View Post
    Woaaaa!
    45k! Nice work
    Glad to see the conversation about clots etc, so I know its not just me.
    Im in for more bloods tomorrow. Seeings Im bumming along the bottom of the HCG numbers Im sure mine will only be 800 something - at 18dp5dt, eeeek. Yes Im very worried
    Will update the roll too.

So nice to still be able to talk to some ladies - you have all been my rocks! I understand the issue on the other thread, but it makes me sad.

xx
    Apparently they say it's not about how high the numbers are but if you're numbers are doubling....bet you can't wait for your bloods tomorrow - only one more sleep : )

Loving this thread now lol