+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks SL1009 I used pessaries the first time and Crinone the cycle before this. Had most cramping last cycle was scared to walk around just in case it was the embryo. AF arrived morning of BT. I guess There is nothing I can do now but just wait it out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi Rachael - Sorry I don't know about the cramping/ lack of. I had period type cramping before my BFP, and felt periody for a week afterwards - it's only just stopped. When I was pregnant with DD I had no cramping before the BFP (although that was drug treatment rather than IVF). I think it might be a bit random. Sorry - I know that's not much help!

Amy - How frustrating you have to wait until tomorrow!

AFM - Nausea went away for most of yesterday, and I started freaking out. Then it came back at night! And now it's been pretty good today - which unnerves me! Haha - it doesn't take much, does it? Every little thing...

Scan Friday! I keep dreaming it's twins!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    Hi Rachael - Sorry I don't know about the cramping/ lack of. I had period type cramping before my BFP, and felt periody for a week afterwards - it's only just stopped. When I was pregnant with DD I had no cramping before the BFP (although that was drug treatment rather than IVF). I think it might be a bit random. Sorry - I know that's not much help!

Amy - How frustrating you have to wait until tomorrow!

AFM - Nausea went away for most of yesterday, and I started freaking out. Then it came back at night! And now it's been pretty good today - which unnerves me! Haha - it doesn't take much, does it? Every little thing...

Scan Friday! I keep dreaming it's twins!
    Yay imagine of you're having twins!!! Crazy but wow it would be amazing - I find out tomorrow how many little bunnies are in there - there is definitely hope for twins but more so that he she or they are healthy and strong cant wait to find out - only 2 more days for you....nearly there....this waiting sucks!!!x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael3 View Post
    Hi ladies just jumping here to ask a quick question since you recently had your BFP's...sorry for hijacking this thread & congrats BTW.

With all my 3 cycles (although BFNs) I had twinges/cramping from day of transfer, it continued through the 2ww). This time I feel nothing at all, yesterday or today (transfer was on Monday). I'm wondering if the embryo's are still there??

We transferred 2x Blasts. Sorry driving myself crazy today
    Hi Rachael - I don't think my experience will be of much help either. On my first transfer, I felt nothing, no cramps, twinges or sensations of any sort and that was while on Crinone. After my FET (which was the BFP) I did have cramps nearly straight away up until about a week after AF would have arrived and that was with no medication at all.

I agree with SL - everyone is different and you just never know. I guess the thing is to try and stay as positive as you can, which as we all know is hard and remember that the BT will show the most accurate result.

They are a great group of ladies in this thread so hopefully we will get to celebrate a BFP with you soon too - when is your TWW up?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for your scans on Thursday/Friday SL and GirlX!! I'm nervous enough about my third BT tomorrow so can only imagine the excited nerves you two must be feeling.

I couldn't see anyone else that was due for scans/bt's in the next few days, so if I missed you, I"m sorry and good luck too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Rachael I dont think Im much help either. My second cycle I felt pretty much nothing. Last cycle was the same, except for the side effects of the crinone. This cycle I was on pregnyl and had lots of crampy type feelings. Im not a crampy person with my period normally so that was weird for me. And I felt quite off colour. But my FS said some of that is my high progresterone level. I am driving myself crazy too - par for the course I think

We all try and read something into everything and the truth is its hard not to, but also hard to draw any conclusions from anything. All I can say is hang in there!

SL and GirlX - how many did you have put back? I cant remember, sorry

AmyEL - are you on hols? I love being referred to as an eastern state person - never think that way! LOL. I always think of SA, NT and WA as "the rest of the country" though!

AFM - well Im trying to distract myself and not think about things. God knows how Im going to make it to wed next week for the scan. And then Im really stressed that we will get a bad outcome. Not sure why I think that.
    I was feeling really good yesterday and like you GirlX that freaked me out. Had a couple of feelings of being off colour today, so taking that as a sign.

On a slightly strange note I have noticed that my cat has gone from sucky sucky winter type behaviour to not even coming near me anymore. DH thinks it is hilarious because she loves him more now!
    Perhaps they really do have a sixth sense!
    Ok, blabbing on now...

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SelM22 View Post
    Hi girls

Rachael I dont think Im much help either. My second cycle I felt pretty much nothing. Last cycle was the same, except for the side effects of the crinone. This cycle I was on pregnyl and had lots of crampy type feelings. Im not a crampy person with my period normally so that was weird for me. And I felt quite off colour. But my FS said some of that is my high progresterone level. I am driving myself crazy too - par for the course I think

We all try and read something into everything and the truth is its hard not to, but also hard to draw any conclusions from anything. All I can say is hang in there!

SL and GirlX - how many did you have put back? I cant remember, sorry

AmyEL - are you on hols? I love being referred to as an eastern state person - never think that way! LOL. I always think of SA, NT and WA as "the rest of the country" though!

AFM - well Im trying to distract myself and not think about things. God knows how Im going to make it to wed next week for the scan. And then Im really stressed that we will get a bad outcome. Not sure why I think that.
    I was feeling really good yesterday and like you GirlX that freaked me out. Had a couple of feelings of being off colour today, so taking that as a sign.

On a slightly strange note I have noticed that my cat has gone from sucky sucky winter type behaviour to not even coming near me anymore. DH thinks it is hilarious because she loves him more now!
    Perhaps they really do have a sixth sense!
    Ok, blabbing on now...

xx
    How random about your cat lol!! Next Wednesday huh, well it's Wednesday today so this time next week it's on!! It's such a hard anxious wait I know!!

I had 2 little embryos put back - both at 3days, one was 9 cells and one was 8 it would be amazing if they were both little stickies!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    How random about your cat lol!! Next Wednesday huh, well it's Wednesday today so this time next week it's on!! It's such a hard anxious wait I know!!

I had 2 little embryos put back - both at 3days, one was 9 cells and one was 8 it would be amazing if they were both little stickies!!!

It would!
    Wow, how exciting.
    I had two d5 blasts put back, one perfect and one grade two, but with my low levels unlikely we have both still in there.

Your numbers on the other hand...
    Has your FS offered any thoughts on one or two yet?

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jumping on over from may/june/july/august lol had no idea which thread i belonged to! Anyway got my BFP last night when i caved in a d POAS, 4th time lucky!

Had my Beta today but a little concerned 16dpo, 11dpt5dt hcg is 142. Nurse said it was a little on the low side, freaking me out. She said to organise a scan in two weeks so I rang back and asked if I could have another BT Friday. Apparently they don't normally do this. Oh worried now

Rang another nurse who said it was a perfectly fine number.... Who to believe?

Funny cats! I have two, both won't leave me alone atm. I was using the toilet a few days ago and one decides it's a great place for a cuddle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SelM22 View Post
    It would!
    Wow, how exciting.
    I had two d5 blasts put back, one perfect and one grade two, but with my low levels unlikely we have both still in there.

Your numbers on the other hand...
    Has your FS offered any thoughts on one or two yet?

xx
    No nothing!! My nurse said my numbers were nice and high. I did ask him last time if it could be twins and he said we can't tell until the scan...so we shall wait until tomorrow!!