+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Adden, I'm at HFC aswell, they gave me a funny due date too... I worked it out myself though from egg pick up date cause that's the date of 'conception'... That's the one I used when I booked with my OB aswell, they do scans week 7 & think they just say you are 4 weeks on day of first BT :-) hope that makes sense?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Hi Adden, I'm at HFC aswell, they gave me a funny due date too... I worked it out myself though from egg pick up date cause that's the date of 'conception'... That's the one I used when I booked with my OB aswell, they do scans week 7 & think they just say you are 4 weeks on day of first BT :-) hope that makes sense?
    Thank you! That makes sense!!!
    Using EPU date, they are only 2 days off. Using last period it's 5 days off.
    So confusing. I wonder what my OB will tell me, probably a different date again!!! Haha!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

I'm on dh's phone, so only a short post.
    Hcg was 3462 at my gp yesterday. So rising at right rate but I think we are still low. Will do another at gp on Friday. So I'm still going a bit out of my mind. Hope the low Hcg doesn't mean much.
    Have felt really gd today too, which of course I'm reading too much into.

I'm trying not to stress too much with food, make sure its fresh and well cooked that's my motto!!

Xx Sel

Thanks
    Reviews
    Off to Exmouth for a blood test, 1.5hours from where we are staying, Coral Bay... Which is 12 hours from Perth for the Eastern states girls, hopefully I'll get my results today and HCG is where it needs to be XXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Off to Exmouth for a blood test, 1.5hours from where we are staying, Coral Bay... Which is 12 hours from Perth for the Eastern states girls, hopefully I'll get my results today and HCG is where it needs to be XXX
    wow! What a beautiful way to wait out all the weeks!!!! hee hee
    I hope you are warmer than we are in perth! Its so cold this morning!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Amy - hope to hear good news from you soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have to wait till tomorrow for results :-( has to get sent to Perth for testing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies just jumping here to ask a quick question since you recently had your BFP's...sorry for hijacking this thread & congrats BTW.

With all my 3 cycles (although BFNs) I had twinges/cramping from day of transfer, it continued through the 2ww). This time I feel nothing at all, yesterday or today (transfer was on Monday). I'm wondering if the embryo's are still there??

We transferred 2x Blasts. Sorry driving myself crazy today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have to wait till tomorrow for results :-( has to get sent to Perth for testing
    Good luck Amy xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael3 View Post
    Hi ladies just jumping here to ask a quick question since you recently had your BFP's...sorry for hijacking this thread & congrats BTW.

With all my 3 cycles (although BFNs) I had twinges/cramping from day of transfer, it continued through the 2ww). This time I feel nothing at all, yesterday or today (transfer was on Monday). I'm wondering if the embryo's are still there??

We transferred 2x Blasts. Sorry driving myself crazy today
    Hi Rachael I know it's probably not very helpful but I was the opposite. I had absolutely no cramping with my 3 BFNs and with this BFP I had cramping from ET.

Now, my FN reckons the cramping is from the pessaries though - are you using pessaries or crinone?

Whilst as I said it may not be very helpful, I think every single person has different symptoms, different ways of telling and it does drive you nuts. No amount of googling will help, but know that we are here for support : ) good luck with your TWW I hope it goes quickly for you xxx