+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh SL, you poor thing. Just when it seems ok, it comes back again. Keep resting and taking it easy hun. Your scan is on Thursday isn't it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Crafty45 View Post
    Oh SL, you poor thing. Just when it seems ok, it comes back again. Keep resting and taking it easy hun. Your scan is on Thursday isn't it?
    Grrr it's just frustrating, wasn't much overnight so I will see how I go throughout the day, i'm sure it would just be irritation from the pessaries as I have been taking them twice a day for more than 3 weeks now. Yes, scan on Thursday, just 2 more sleeps, so very much looking forward to it xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

SL I hope FS has some thoughts!

Hi Sariele , how are you going after the move? And how are you holding up generally hun? So nice to hear from you!

Wow a couple of you have scans this week, fantastic. Cant wait to hear how that all goes.

AFM - Im still 8 sleeps away and really nervous about it all. Too much reading about pregnancy signs and what they may mean. Hope there is a little one in there somewhere! And I cant believe how much sleep I seem to need at the moment! The low hcg numbers keep haunting me! Damn having access to google and medical journals all day, LOL.

Well best get back to work again (and no - not the medical journals ).

Hang in there everyone!

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SelM22 View Post
    Hi girls,

SL I hope FS has some thoughts!

Hi Sariele , how are you going after the move? And how are you holding up generally hun? So nice to hear from you!

Wow a couple of you have scans this week, fantastic. Cant wait to hear how that all goes.

AFM - Im still 8 sleeps away and really nervous about it all. Too much reading about pregnancy signs and what they may mean. Hope there is a little one in there somewhere! And I cant believe how much sleep I seem to need at the moment! The low hcg numbers keep haunting me! Damn having access to google and medical journals all day, LOL.

Well best get back to work again (and no - not the medical journals ).

Hang in there everyone!

xxx
    I hope so - he has been in theatre so waiting for a call back...

I am totally the same with the sleep - I am sooo tired all the time just want to be in bed sleeping all day!! It's worse in the afternoons - in about an hour it will kick in for me lol!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't believe how tired I am!
    Its crazy!!!!!
    I hope it doesn't last long, i don't do well resting

how are you all feeling?
    I don't really have symptoms yet (well funny, I'm only 4 weeks!) apart from a bit of nausea

did anyone have funny due dates from the clinic? I can't seem to work out how they came up with my due date! they say the 13th march, and I'm 4 weeks pregnant, yesterday. I did some calculations myself and its more like 4 weeks 5 days. Im so confused! I don't know if I'm due 18th of march which is 4 weeks yesterday. I know ill find out, but a week is a lot when you are waiting for your first scan!!!!!

anyways.. ill stop my due date ramblings

hope you are all well.. I'm going to make myself some chicken rice.. I'm hungry again, how funny! haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi adden - I hear you on the tiredness and hunger, I can't stop eating! Slight nausea has only just kicked in so I wonder if it's related to that?!

I am really craving a toasted ham and cheese sanga but am so confused by what is "allowed". I know ham is a no, no but was told if it is warm then it's ok? Does anyone know if that is the case?

That is very confusing about your due date. I didn't calculate mine too much, popped my LMP date and average cycle into a few calculators and they showed up the same as the one the FN gave me so I'm running with it lol

SL - did you hear back from your FS yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    I can't believe how tired I am!
    Its crazy!!!!!
    I hope it doesn't last long, i don't do well resting

how are you all feeling?
    I don't really have symptoms yet (well funny, I'm only 4 weeks!) apart from a bit of nausea

did anyone have funny due dates from the clinic? I can't seem to work out how they came up with my due date! they say the 13th march, and I'm 4 weeks pregnant, yesterday. I did some calculations myself and its more like 4 weeks 5 days. Im so confused! I don't know if I'm due 18th of march which is 4 weeks yesterday. I know ill find out, but a week is a lot when you are waiting for your first scan!!!!!

anyways.. ill stop my due date ramblings

hope you are all well.. I'm going to make myself some chicken rice.. I'm hungry again, how funny! haha
    Hi adden so are you having your first scan at 5 or 6 weeks then? I was told on the day of my BFP that I was 4 weeks and 2 days exactly, I'm sure if you are having your first scan next week you would be closer to 5 weeks now...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Crafty45 View Post
    Hi adden - I hear you on the tiredness and hunger, I can't stop eating! Slight nausea has only just kicked in so I wonder if it's related to that?!

I am really craving a toasted ham and cheese sanga but am so confused by what is "allowed". I know ham is a no, no but was told if it is warm then it's ok? Does anyone know if that is the case?

That is very confusing about your due date. I didn't calculate mine too much, popped my LMP date and average cycle into a few calculators and they showed up the same as the one the FN gave me so I'm running with it lol

SL - did you hear back from your FS yet?
    Hey crafty - cooked ham is fine as long as its fresh and hot - no cold ham or leftovers. I had some ham and pineapple pizza well cooked but that's about all I've had - I've stayed away from all hams and turkeys etc so far

I heard back from my FS and he said that it was very common and normal in an IVF pregnancy. I am seeing him on Friday for the first time since BFP and he said until them double my pessaries so I will be popping 2 at night and 2 in the morning!! This could get expensive!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Hi adden so are you having your first scan at 5 or 6 weeks then? I was told on the day of my BFP that I was 4 weeks and 2 days exactly, I'm sure if you are having your first scan next week you would be closer to 5 weeks now...
    No, scan in 3 weeks, that's why I'm confused! I may give them a call!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    No, scan in 3 weeks, that's why I'm confused! I may give them a call!
    Ooooh you must be 4 weeks then as first scan is at 7 weeks...call them anyway just so you can have knowledge of your official due date : )